A possitive feedback thread

DarthVec

Thank you all involved in creating the ROHC xpac.

I payed for early access & got it, I downloaded it in less than half an hour.

Now in Makeb last night I must say congratulations of a fine job, the movie clips we see are fantastic & the story is great & the scenery is breath taking & i personally would like to say a big thanks for making my gaming experience extremely enjoyable.

For the price we payed for this i believe those involved have truly excelled with this artwork, I look forward to new content in the future, keep up the good work :D

You can never please anyone & this community seems to be 90% made up of, something for nothing brigade as in the i want early access threads popping up without paying for it, & the constant moaning about what subs get to ftp.

All involved in this games day to day running "I salute you":csw_jabba:

Got to agree with everything OP says! Downloaded this in 20 mins, and I am thourghly enjoying the new content. Not just the planet itself (which is breathtaking at times) but the missions are superb, and the story is excellent. I played my Jedi guardian, with my friends a healer sage, Jedi Sentinel, and Gunslinger and we all thought our new skills at level 51 were great. 4/4 there bioware! well done. Cant wait to get home tonight and continue!

I've only spent a short time in Makeb so far. I was so happy once my Sith Warrior got to flirt the first time with a male NPC that I really wanted to continue the story. Also, exploring the new planet really is fun. I like Makeb but ATM I'm probably gonna level some alts first.

Im a very long way from seeing the new planet myself, but as everyone seems to be reporting positive things about it.. sounds like the only mistake was bioware labeling it an expansion.

If they just changed their minds about giving it to subs for free and called it a paid dlc (with all the attachments) then perhaps it would have had less opposition since it was formally announced.

... Thinking about the twisted development philosophies that bioware follow, if that was the case we probably would have paid $10 bucks and got less because in their minds it wasn't an expansion. Yeah forget all that. :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.