Beastory Lore: Terentatek

Ninja_Amnesty

I started a new character to do achievements. I am already stuck on the planet Tython.

Achievement > Location > Tython > Exploration > Beastmaster of Tython > Beastory lore Terentatek

I have been all over Tython searching

Have tried looking it up online

Have done every class story in the game

Have asked everyone on the planet

No one seems to have a clue about how to get it.

Both Inquisitors and Warriors have a class quest on Korriban to kill a Terentatek, however I can not confirm if doing so awards credit for the beastiary lore and the achievement (I don't recall it ever giving a codex entry).

Either way, this seems like a bug because existing characters would have no way to unlock this achievement.

As far as quests on Taris go:

Terentatek: Complete quest "Jedi Relic" on Taris. Given to you inside the Old Jedi Temple.

This is referring to Republic Taris. I have completed every quest on Imperial Taris and have no codex entry for Terentatek.

Edited by Jenzali

I need this too, it is supposed to be on Tython, not Taris.

Still it is not there, some beast are placed on the wrong planet regarding the codex. But doubt it is Taris, did there every quest but the entry is still missing in my codex... like so many others that are bugged.

Yesterday, a guildie and I started new jedi toons for the sole purpose of investigating this problem, we need to level up some more before we can finish our class quest but, we believe there might be a Terentatek at the end of the Knight quest, it MIGHT, and I seriously stress might be the bonus monster you can kill right after the character gets his lightsaber. We will keep plugging away at this but we can confirm one rumor as being false. We were also told that there were Terentateks in Maelstrom Prison on the pub side, and while there were two we saw, they did not give the codex or kill entry. We were told that the bonus boss was a Terentatek but while he looks like a very large version of one he is called Flayer, so don't waste your time other then to get the checkmark for that achievement. Good luck to all

My main problem if it's on Taris is that it is under the Tython Achievements.

I have heard the rumor for it being at the end of the knight quest but when asking general chat if I could tag along, a knight responded to me saying that they had already done it and they were still trying to get the achievement too.

I'm gonna go back and tag along with a knight and do it to make sure and will have a follow up post.

Just tagged along with a knight for the last part of their class quest at the forge. The beast at the end wasn't a terentatek, it was a forge something or other. I explored around while I was in there and found a random beast (facing the forge off to the right side on a cliff) but that wasn't a terentatek either.

If this is indeed in Taris, it need to be a Taris planetary achievement, not a Tython achievement.