Excitement about 2.0 turned to disgust

Thaladar_SWTOR

Gotta say, I was pretty excited about 2.0. I guess I made the mistake of trying PVP on my 31 Powertech first. What a freaking disaster. So disgusted, I just had to quit. Can't even bring myself to check out any other characters or content at this point. Unfortunately my sub just renewed and I already bought the expansion. I'm going to give it a day or two before I cancel my sub...for the second time due to PVP. But at this point, don't see much hope in continuing to play.

I know about the issues that Commando/Mercenary players had in rated wz's on the PTS and followed that thread with interest.

What's the problem with Powertech/Vanguards? I was under the impression they were competitive in 2.0.

If your enjoyment of the game is that fragile, why on Earth would you have pre-ordered the expansion right away?
I know right. I hate to how this guy reacts to real life situations. One WZ and he cancels the game lawl good stuff.

The thing I don't like about the expansion is that there just isn't enough content to level up at a balanced pace, I avoid heroics, because I never group up pre-max level like I did pre-xpack and I am level 51, nearly 52 and I am facing 52s and 53s and its safe to say, unless you are uber geared (as in done ALL operations when it was level 50 operations, the content will be too difficult.

I guess the only thing left to do for me is to just see all the storylines and then move on, cause I don't see myself getting to level 55 and if I have to group up to get there, then the makeb content needs balancing, maybe if they balanced all the content on the possibility that the players would be in less then the utmost top tier gear, then it wouldn't be an issue.

So to everyone else that's seems to disagree with the pvp player, do you think its fine that you can pvp naked and get better stats than geared?? At below level 50 I mean.

Actually, no one is really certain what the OP is crying about specifically. He didn't give us any details.