2.0 Rip off

foorg

Just have to put my opinion on the matter - although I know I'm a little late to the party.

This game needs to stay afloat. So what do they do? They ask $10 measly dollars from each subscriber to allow them +5 levels, new content, storyline, gear and all the goodies that come with the patches.

$10.

Seriously. Just $10.

As someone who has/is playing wow. Dishing out $50 - $70 dollars for an expansion (which in the last 2 expansions was only +5 levels as well) the 10 bucks just blows my mind.

And I think it's well worth the money. My guildies and I are almost done with Makeb on our Main's and we have been having a lot of fun. The mini boss (i.e. giant robot anyone?) was challenging, we died a few times, but eventually got it right and felt really proud of ourselves - almost felt like a raid boss where we had to set things just right (there were 3 of us so reinforcements had arrived!).

The night/day differences between the dark/light side. Samesex romances (with a little straight fluff in there as well :p ). We haven't done any of the new FP or Operations yet - but I'm almost positive that those will be really good too. °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°

If this is about the early access than.. well. I'm sorry you were too late? You only had to wait like ... a week? It's really nothing to miss out on - just gear up some more on your 50 so you can better survive the new content! (Didn't get upgrades on my Sorcerer until level 53!)

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol at all the ppl complaing i thought Makeb was well worth the money i would go as far as pay 20-25 bucks for it if i had to yes it only took like 9 hrs to do all the makeb content but i was impressed and for the money it's well worth it