4 Planets you would like to see next?

MastaKorgy

Definitely a jungle-planet. Like Endor or Dagobah or Yavin4. Or that planet you see in Revenge of the Sith with the swamps and the colored mushroom-trees.

I belive that swamp planet with colored mushroom-trees is Felucia: http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Felucia

You visit that planet in Star Wars The Force unleashed 1 (a REALLY good SW game :) )

I would like to see Kashyyk, Dagobah, Raxus Prime and Manaan added to this game :D

Manaan , best planet in KoToR imo, since they put trais in the game no reason why mannan cant be on their list, nice back drop of it being the kolto hub off the galaxy and have reps and imps fight for control over their support diplomatically, like nar shadda Edited by darthnish

We're going to see Lehon as a part of operation. I wonder if they will make it a daily quest area?

Personally? I'd like to see a new planet which would be a nuclear wasteland full of mutated enemies, accompanied with a cautionary, good, sad story that touching on contemporary issues. The reason it's not abandoned and both Republic and Empire fights over? I'll leave it to Bioware. I kinda have a sentiment for wastelands like that.

Edited by Alec_Fortescue

I would like to see Dantooine, Manaan, and Kashyykk. Just to see what's changed and what's not. The Jedi temple on Dantooine could be enough reason to revisit for both Republic and Empire. And looking at Kashyykk in Revenge of the Sith, it doesn't appear as that planet will ever change, but to revisit would be interesting.

Well you would want planets that both side can experience as putting in a planet that just one faction can visit is a bit of waste.

My picks would be

- Kashyyk because Wookies

- Ryloth

- Kessel

- Felucia because it's different than the standard world types seen so far

Personally? I'd like to see a new planet which would be a nuclear wasteland full of mutated enemies, accompanied with a cautionary, good, sad story that touching on contemporary issues. The reason it's not abandoned and both Republic and Empire fights over? I'll leave it to Bioware. I kinda have a sentiment for wastelands like that.

Taris? ;-)

Definitely Dantooine, have it be some sort of ancient buried Jedi secret that both the Jedi and the Sith want to get their hands on which would be the premise for the planetary quests. To the user that suggested Manaan, that really wouldn't work since Manaan only has underwater cities, it isn't like Naboo with the gungans and their bubble cities. At least that's what I assume. Also the ONE city that was above surface wasn't that big to begin with.

Brentaal Four, mainly because it's mentioned a few times in the game is a major part of the first FP on the imp side, so why not? DEFINITELY Kashyyk, I love wookies. Felucia would be a good pick, only if Quesh didn't already look like a lesser Felucia. Naboo, just mainly so I can listen to the naboo theme from episode 1 over and over.

We're going to see Lehon as a part of operation. I wonder if they will make it a daily quest area?

Ord Radama was the site of a war during the Great Galactic War between Darth Malgus' forces and the Republic. The planet's capital, Livien Magnus, was held seige by the Sith and eventually a Sith Dreadnaught crashed into the city killing one hundred thousand native Devlikks.

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Ord_Radama

Nathema is a wasteland world due to the Ritual by the Sith Emperor which gave him immortality. It has since been settled by the Sith and Jedi looking for answers about the Emperor's history. It's also the crash site of the Ebon Hawk.

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Nathema

Four worlds which I'd like to see are:

*Bespin

*Endor

*Mustafar

*Talus

Yavin

Dantooine

Manaan

Mustafar (tons of old republic tech there and a volcanic planet would be cool)

Putting a fifth, Dagobah (yoda hide there because all the dark side energy, would love to see a storyline that addresses why there is so much dark side there)

Edited by kirorx