HM S&V and HM/NM 55 TFB Ops Progression

Denchet

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haterade finally got off thier lazy asses and Downed Golden Fury HM....

http://s1255.photobucket.com/user/thomasgharvey/media/Screenshot_2013-04-24_13_54_25_314555_zps45f66e36.jpg.html?sort=3&o=0

Hard to believe some people thought this was harder than HM Styrak...

Please take screenshots while you are still in the instance with your group in the future. I have no way of knowing whether or not this was a Haterade guild run. Giving you credit for now since its not really counting towards progression order, and, as you said, is a really easy fight.

Also, fun fact for everyone. The barrels in the GF fight don't have CC immunity. You can push/pull the back ones into a better position before the fight starts. One of our healers pointed this out to me when we were killing it again last night. Edited by Denchet

Please take screenshots while you are still in the instance with your group in the future. I have no way of knowing whether or not this was a Haterade guild run. Giving you credit for now since its not really counting towards progression order, and, as you said, is a really easy fight.

We will get another screen shot, we have 3 grps who kill it now, ALL haterade, we don't use outside help unles its 24+ raiders required. Also GF HM is a joke, free loot bag, don't know why someone would actually claim it to be hard.

Edited by Ceades_End_Game

We will get another screen shot, we have 3 grps who kill it now, ALL haterade, we don't use outside help unles its 24+ raiders required. Also GF HM is a joke, free loot bag, don't know why someone would actually claim it to be hard.

That's cos it is a DPS race fight. By now you would have much more gear and probably MK-9 augments than say someone who downed him in the 1st week with 90% dread guard gear. Thought it be common sense.

Edited by Moriganno

http://www.torparse.com/a/193123

This TORparse shows we started at 5:49PST and were done by 7:39PST. All 7 HM bosses 1 shot and killed in 1 hour and 50 minutes.

You want a cookie? Easy content is easy.

(Are you just looking to measure your epeen length? My combat logs show that we took our first tick of Howling Sandstorm at 7:07:38, and that Styrak died at 8:54:01. So that's 1 hour, 46 minutes and 23 seconds. I'm sure most of the other progression guilds are showing even better times.)

This thread isn't tracking our Hardmode clear times, so how about we don't clutter it up with "We 1-shot all the bosses, we're so good!" type posts?

Edited by Azaranth

You want a cookie? Easy content is easy.

(Are you just looking to measure your epeen length? My combat logs show that we took our first tick of Howling Sandstorm at 7:07:38, and that Styrak died at 8:54:01. So that's 1 hour, 46 minutes and 23 seconds. I'm sure most of the other progression guilds are showing even better times.)

This thread isn't tracking our Hardmode clear times, so how about we don't clutter it up with "We 1-shot all the bosses, we're so good!" type posts?

Nice job then, just thought I'd put it up anyways incase, I didn't make it a separate post then the video so I didn't see it as clutter. Happy raiding.

Indeed it is, disappointingly so. I will be very bored if NiM TFB doesn't drop with 2.1 within the next month.

Honestly, I think BioWare made a mistake with the "hard mode" nomenclature. I would have gone with "Story Mode", "Normal Mode", and "Hard Mode" to more accurately describe their relative difficulties.

And yes, I definitely hope NM TFB is released soon and provides a much more worthy challenge than HM S&V did. The server progression race in this tier wasn't much a competition of which guild had the most-skilled raiders. Rather, it was merely a matter of who had the most free time to level to 55 the fastest and then spend ~10 hours learning the new bosses (or even less than that if you had previously learned them on the PTS). That's why almost all the guilds listed here managed to down Styrak within a few days of each other as opposed to Kephess in NM EC where weeks or even months separated the first few kills from the rest of the pack.

Honestly, I think BioWare made a mistake with the "hard mode" nomenclature. I would have gone with "Story Mode", "Normal Mode", and "Hard Mode" to more accurately describe their relative difficulties.

And yes, I definitely hope NM TFB is released soon and provides a much more worthy challenge than HM S&V did. The server progression race in this tier wasn't much a competition of which guild had the most-skilled raiders. Rather, it was merely a matter of who had the most free time to level to 55 the fastest and then spend ~10 hours learning the new bosses (or even less than that if you had previously learned them on the PTS). That's why almost all the guilds listed here managed to down Styrak within a few days of each other as opposed to Kephess in NM EC where weeks or even months separated the first few kills from the rest of the pack.

As much as i hated EC in general; NiM was a blast due to it being a super challenging on every fight. SaV and TfB while, no where near as hard, i love just because of the design of the OP. Oolok (or however its spelled) and Operator are some of the best fights the game has...Cant wait for NiM of both to come out. 2.1 better be great Endgame wise