Why force me to play the same server premades everyday?

spectreclees

I literally have to play against the same premades from the opposite faction everyday and lose to them everyday. Even if I make my own small premades I still get stomped by them. Is it too much to ask for variety in my queues? Why can we not get cross server queues? I want to play someone other than the premades on my server.

I literally have to play against the same premades from the opposite faction everyday and lose to them everyday. Even if I make my own small premades I still get stomped by them. Is it too much to ask for variety in my queues? Why can we not get cross server queues? I want to play someone other than the premades on my server.

solution is only quit your current pve guild/friends and join strong pvp guild, and queue everytime with 1-2 healers, stay on voice comm and play ...

here is a bit extra pvp, nothing like queue solo and enjoy ... they might prolly remove solo queue option ... would be best and clear attitude from developers ...

Here is another option; when you find yourself Queuing with or against the same players over and over again, delay your next Queue for a minute or two.

There are Queue cycles; if you are having issues take yourself out of said cycle.

If PVP on your Server is so limited as to have no other options of opposing players than you either need to find more talented players to Queue with or you need to re-roll on a PVP server.

Also; What Server?

Edited by -IceHawk-

So instead of trying to create a better team or be a better player, OP wants Bioware to bend over backwards so the OP can play against other serves in hopes of an easy win?

Talk about entitlement.

So instead of trying to create a better team or be a better player, OP wants Bioware to bend over backwards so the OP can play against other serves in hopes of an easy win?

Talk about entitlement.

Yes because it's clearly better to demand that everyone forms the best team on the server, which even you should be able to figure out isnt possible, than to implement a proper MM system.

solution is only quit your current pve guild/friends and join strong pvp guild, and queue everytime with 1-2 healers, stay on voice comm and play ...

here is a bit extra pvp, nothing like queue solo and enjoy ... they might prolly remove solo queue option ... would be best and clear attitude from developers ...

Man, you are such a whiny little girl. Someone don't have friends to play with? Awwww gomcrynon mommies shoulder. You cry this same crap,on every thread.

Man, you are such a whiny little girl. Someone don't have friends to play with? Awwww gomcrynon mommies shoulder. You cry this same crap,on every thread.

You got him told btw what age are you ? I guess teens

you know whats worse than the complainers? people who complain about the complainers. oh please love my premades. i just can't do anything without a dedicated healer and dps buddy to always save my butt. i need the extra help to look good. oh please love my premades.

you know whats worse than the complainers? people who complain about the complainers. oh please love my premades. i just can't do anything without a dedicated healer and dps buddy to always save my butt. i need the extra help to look good. oh please love my premades.

I can't do anything with a bunch of dedicated rêtards (ban me) doing absolutely nothing.

PvP in MMOs is bad and should feel bad. It is only good if I am playing with good people. Otherwise it is bad. Just like the people I am forced to play with.

edit inb4 zunayson is a whining troll. Oh, it's bad if goods carry me, its okay if I carry bads. Logic much?

Edited by Zunayson

I literally have to play against the same premades from the opposite faction everyday and lose to them everyday.

Literally, you don't. Contrary to the topic of this meaningless whine thread, no one is forcing you to do anything.

Log out and get some sun. Sounds like you could use some.

Find a PvP guild. If you're already in one, find a better one.

Reroll and play on a different server.

Play Hello Kitty Online.