Walker Mounts

To me, walkers are an essential part of the SW experience, and this game a serious lack thereof. Something like an AT-RT (http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/All_Terrain_Recon_Transport) would be perfect as a personal mount in this game. It could use the existing "lawnmower" style riding position and just need new leg animations, perhaps at 90% speed to compensate. Even bigger walkers, like the pre-existing Kephess' Warstrider Battlewalker or the units from Illum could be implemented using the Avalanche Heavy Tank-style rider inside of the model.

... Just watch out for Powertechs' tow-cables.

Yes walker mounts would definitely be something welcome. Possibly in similar size and design to the AT-PT and AT-RT. Eventually in the future we could see larger walker mounts in size compared to the AT-ST, AT-AT and AT-TE but possibly only usable on specific worlds locations. Edited by Vitas

For a coolness factor, they would be great

However, from a practical standpoint, they would not, mainly because of height problems and their movement speed.

Also, I am unsure if small bipedal walker existed in Old Republic era. Kephess's walker is the only one I can think of, and that is pretty big