Predictions on biggest rage QQ on Tues for 2.0 release

Macetheace

okay.. we know 2.00 hits this Tuesday. Yay for being on mid-term holidays, (even if i have to work for parts of it)

and with the expansion will come a huge swathe of new QQ. What issue do you reckon will lead the way on this one and be the biggest rage quit QQ hit.

oh btw, might as well also state what you reckon players will love the most, just so it doesn't end up a negativity dump for people who love to just moan about everything.

i'll introduce the nerd rage league of 2.0 next Thursday.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Threads we will see:

"Seriously, still no (insert minor feature here) ????ßßß???"

"Only 1 new OP ??"

"Only 4 recycled HM-FP ?"

"Only new dailys ?"

"Only 5 new levels ?"

"still didn't fix (insert minor bug, that only happens on tuesdays between noon and 12, while dancing naked in front of your webcam) !!!!1111eleven"

"this game is crap"

"I QUIT !!!!" (and noone cares!)

"I dont care, that you quit !" (and noone cares about that either)

Most whines according to me, will come from people who haven`t played any MMO`s before SWTOR and have no clue how MMO`s and their expansions work. Most likely in style of;

- I have used X hours of my time to get the gear i have now and you made it obsolete with the 2.0 update, i want my money back.

LOL.

Edited by WahineKoa

lol... despite 1001 announcements about what i coming, ppl will moan about everything that's arrived.

"why no new warzones"?

or

"what happened to my...." insert feature that was announced months in advance would be removed.

I wonder if we will get anyone screaming "WHAT?! I have to PAY for new stuff? Why can't I get to lvl 55? How do I get to Makeb? Whats an expansion? What do you mean did I purchase it, I'm F2P."

I would love to QFT, but as far as I know, F2P and preferred cannot post on forums, so we will probably not see those. Which is a good thing, as F2P are nothing but scrubs that need to be weeded out of the game.

I would love to QFT, but as far as I know, F2P and preferred cannot post on forums, so we will probably not see those. Which is a good thing, as F2P are nothing but scrubs that need to be weeded out of the game.

and they'd been saying from launch "free to play till level 50" minute I saw that advertisement my first response honestly was to tell my friends "expansions incoming"

Yeah -- I should've separated that. Meant we'd probably see the F2P QQing in General chat in-game :-D

I think it will be slightly quiet the first couple days while everyone burns thru to 55 and then QQ on PVP Que's will go NUTS.

F2P QQ Rage in General about inability to play past 50.. LOL - Yes.. SUB up or Shutup freebies... :)

PVP Inbalance, 2 lame datacrons, some bugged MOB issue mission (Like Section X Prisoners), and the LAG while on Makeb (Unless they dropped instance head counts or beefed up servers from Section X lessons learned).

Edited by dscount

Whadyamean BW !?!?!?! How come I gotta pay 30K credits just to unlock leveling each crew skills above 400?

I've got 12 toons ~ @ 90K for each toon, that's a total of 1,080,000 credits !!

You think your players want to grind dailies just to craft?