How do i use the Freeze Ray? Noob here..

Monorandy

Hi, im a first time swtor player and BH, I have a lvl 14 Bh Merc and I just started the Mission to find 3 bounties for the great hunt Mission..The Npc said I now have a freeze ray, and I was wondering how to use it, cause I couldn't find it in my abilities list..

The freeze ray is used in conversations IIRC. The mission NPC will be saying like, "Hey you found me, but don't kill me!!" And you have the option to use the freeze ray to bring him to your trainer in the conversation.

It only adds another conversation option to story conversation cutscenes.

In the bounty hunter class story missions only, if there is a chance to take your bounty dead or alive you get conversation options for "kill him" or "freeze him"

Edited by Eternalnight

Weeeeell, my powertech has a carbonite spray skill... so you DO get to use it in combat at later stages...

Thats the "Carbonize" Powertech ability which you get at level 46. Its a short-range and short-duration AoE stun. So its technically whats being used in the early cutscenes, but the actual use of it is slightly different. In the story its more for flavor to support the light-side options of bringing in a live target.

Edited by Grimoir

Thats the "Carbonize" Powertech ability which you get at level 46. Its a short-range and short-duration AoE stun. So its technically whats being used in the early cutscenes, but the actual use of it is slightly different. In the story its more for flavor to support the light-side options of bringing in a live target.

Yes, but you DO get to use the "freeze ray" in combat.