The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

if this is actual the plot ep 7

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Star_Wars_Episode_VII:_Star_Trek

i dont know if this is reliable, but i dont think this is a good idea, an they shouldn't merge them together

Okay

A.) Star Wars takes place "A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away..."

B.) Star Trek takes place centuries into OUR Galaxies Future.

The two cannot co-exist without the inclusion of massive Temporal Anomalies which is something that Star Trek has up until now been striving extremely hard to get rid of. Doing this, would undermine almost all of Star Trek's current canon and ruin the storyline of that universe completely and irreparably. This would totally ruin the Star Trek Franchise 100% and be the worst thing Disney could ever do for themselves.

Wow, I can't believe Disney are doing this. That's it, I've lost complete faith in the franchise. Time to ritually burn everything with the Star Wars insignia on it and play darts with Mickey Mouse's face.

In other news, Force Unleashed III has been announced! But given recent developments in the franchise I'll have to burn that too...

They aren't... this article is just a really well thought out April Fools Day Joke.

W-w-what!? But, I just burnt the entire original trilogy! Now I only have the prequels! NooooooooooooOO!

That's what you get for believing anything that a wiki site posts on April Fools Day. You silly April Fool.

Edited by XantosCledwin

Wow, I can't believe Disney are doing this. That's it, I've lost complete faith in the franchise. Time to ritually burn everything with the Star Wars insignia on it and play darts with Mickey Mouse's face.

In other news, Force Unleashed III has been announced! But given recent developments in the franchise I'll have to burn that too...

Sorry to burst your bubble Beni, but I'm pretty sure it's another April Fools Joke. The article claims it will "tie into Star Wars Episode VII: Star Trek" and the only confirmed enemy will be "zombie ewoks"

We've all been taken for idiots. Thanks Disney. Thanks a lot :confused:

Sorry to burst your bubble Beni, but I'm pretty sure it's another April Fools Joke. The article claims it will "tie into Star Wars Episode VII: Star Trek" and the only confirmed enemy will be "zombie ewoks"

And I was really looking forward to punting zombie ewoks... /sigh

"This ship is an engineer's dream."

"Why, thank you."

"Aye, a real fixer-upper!"

"HEY!"

―Mr. Scott and Han Solo, on the Millennium Falcon

Ok, this really made me lol. Whoever came up with this has entirely too much time on their hands - but well done.

In all honesty TFU III was actually coming until it got canned like every other Star Wars game now, though the recent freezes or cans are due to Disney...

Are Zombie Ewoks really so hard to believe when SWTOR is the game that actually introduced the Zombie Apocalypse to Tatooine? (actually it may be that it is the game that reintroduced it since that entire story arch dates back to the KoTOR days).

LOL, why would anyone believe a wiki post on April 1st. It also says that it is an april fools joke a the top of the page.

It didn't say that until after April Fools Day had ended.

Are Zombie Ewoks really so hard to believe when SWTOR is the game that actually introduced the Zombie Apocalypse to Tatooine? (actually it may be that it is the game that reintroduced it since that entire story arch dates back to the KoTOR days).

It didn't say that until after April Fools Day had ended.

Your calender didn't say it was April 1 until the next day?