Midi-chlorians and Biochem

ExperimentOmega

The Midichorians are generally ignored, but it's best assumed they are something like microchondria, which means they can't survive outside a cell, and if they are not present at conception will be rejected if injected into a cell.

(cells have defenses for foreign contaminants like viruses and these would counter introduced microchondria and presumabely midichlorians)

Why cant I bioanalyze force users's blood, take their midi-chlorians and inject it into my jedi/sith toon so i become more powerful with the force?

You also have to consider that midichorlians weren't discovered until Plagueis did many experiments upon living subjects thousands of years later.

If I remember right if midi-chlorians r infused into someone else they would have a temporary affect on a person so this could be possible for a biochem expert to experiment with. But after awhile the transplanted midi-chlorians will die. But the sith did use talismans to manipulate the force and enhance their powers. Maybe the artifice skill could do this. Oh wait we already have that it's a relic. LOL:D

BW has shown to be willing to rewrite lore, why not do it again?

Because the midichlorian thing was the brainchild of The Man himself.

It would be like if you were a Cerberus agent and tried to argue against the doctrine of The Man, Mr. Martin Sheen aka The Illusive Man. It just isn't going to happen.