1079 in queue. How do I get my money back for a product I cant use?

Spetsnazos

I've been in a queue over a thousand long, it took maybe an hour. I distracted myself with other stuff and it flew by.

Something tells me you logged out before even giving it a chance.

What is this I dont even. I am waiting right now and its barely moving. I am appaled that the servers can only handle 300 players.

My spot in queue is 1079 this is outrageous. I paid $80 to play this game and the queue is over 3 hours long. I've been part of many game launches and I've NEVER seen a queue that was this long. Worst yet is Bioware were the ones that put me on this server via guild.

I seriously want my money back, this is outrageous.

Previous post went into the wrong forum

You can use it, roll a new character on a light pop server. they are not forcing you to play on a full server at anytime.

My spot in queue is 1079 this is outrageous. I paid $80 to play this game and the queue is over 3 hours long. I've been part of many game launches and I've NEVER seen a queue that was this long. Worst yet is Bioware were the ones that put me on this server via guild.

I seriously want my money back, this is outrageous.

Previous post went into the wrong forum

It's all about ME ME ME! Do something about it.

What planet do you live on? There is hardly anyone in the game when you actually get in. 100 people at the republic fleet at peak hours. That is with a hefty 600 person queue.

Uh you do realize that those 100 people aren't all the people on your server at one time?

I can't decide if you are just trolling or you have never played a MMO on launch day.

You can use it, roll a new character on a light pop server. they are not forcing you to play on a full server at anytime.

You obviously didn't get in early access. Effectively they are forcing him to play on these servers because that is where his high level characters and entire guild reside, not be choice either. Guilds were ASSIGNED to these servers and then told lolol too bad now you have to wait to log in.

COOL THAT IS PERFECT!

Why even save characters? WHy are we paying a monthly fee to maintain servesr? How about we just all log in and restart everytime we play. That makes perfect sense!

Happy to help. :D

Yes it was Sarcasm, also you are not paying to mantain servers, you are paying to PLAY the game.

Edited by Bladedakoda

You obviously didn't get in early access. Effectively they are forcing him to play on these servers because that is where his high level characters and entire guild reside, not be choice either. Guilds were ASSIGNED to these servers and then told lolol too bad now you have to wait to log in.

I did, my server with my main character has 1000+ people queues if you dont like the server you were "ASSIGNED" to just gather your guildies and move.

I'll say over 1000 in queue is unsatisfying, but to come on here to start your search for a refund means you're not going to quit and you're not going for a refund you just want to vent some anger (which is ok I guess?).

If you were really going to quit you would have contacted customer service and never even ventured to the boards. I mean really, where else would you go besides customer service to start a refund process? I don't think you needed to ask on the forums about this, just filling up the forums with more junk.

As people have stated, its the first day, give it a week and it will be at normal levels. I started my queue, went and watched some TV with the wife and now I have less than a 10 minute wait. Its all about time management :D

I did, my server with my main character has 1000+ people queues if you dont like the server you were "ASSIGNED" to just gather your guildies and move.

cool or they could just give us free transfers since they were the ones that put us on these servers to begin with?

I dunno what I'm saying is making alot more sense. I must be a genius

Not everyone can just re-roll on a new server. Some of us are stuck waiting because we are in guilds. My guild came over to SWTOR from WoW. We already have too much time invested to re-roll and are stuck waiting for 30+ minutes to play.

Ya.. this will not cool. We can't co-ordinate guild events when members can not login.

So, they will fix the queues, or our entire guild will go back to WoW.

We are not a patient bunch. The clock it ticking....

If you were really going to quit you would have contacted customer service and never even ventured to the boards.

Do i do this via twitter or do I call the phone number that has an EVEN LONGER queue than the in-game queue?

I'm trying to decide my best course of action? I might even try Myspace and Friendster if it means I get my money back faster?

Do i do this via twitter or do I call the phone number that has an EVEN LONGER queue than the in-game queue?

I'm trying to decide my best course of action? I might even try Myspace and Friendster if it means I get my money back faster?

Sorry you won't get your money back, have fun trying tho.

Good Evening;

Server Queues is a very popular topic right now, resulting in a lot of threads being created about this matter. In order to keep the forums tidy and conversations in one please, please join the on-going discussion here: Warning on High Population Servers.

There, you will find more information on various server queue issues, as well as what servers you might want to avoid to prevent queue times.

We appreciate your feedback, as well as taking the time to express your thoughts and concerns. A reminder that regardless of the topic, it is part of our Rules of Conduct that:

• Never insult another member of the community.
  • Respect other community members, whether they agree with you or not.
  • Flag, don't fight. Use the "flag" feature to report posts to our Community Team if you see someone breaking the rules – don't respond to them!
  • Don't make spam posts like "first," "in before the lock," or "bump."
  • Make constructive, on-topic posts that add to the discussion.

Thank you for understanding.