Sexy armor

cnowak

There's quite a few crop top light armor chest pieces, Imp side anyway(don't really look much on my Pub toon). Muse Vestments, Enshrouding Force, Elder Exemplar, Traditional Brocart, Elder Seeker's, Traditional Demicot, just from a quick search of the GTM.

For adaptable: Pub Dancer, Imp Dancer, and Slave girl. Now they have the Elegant Loungewear and Stylish Dancer from the cartel packs.

Edited by beattlebilly

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right now I resort to long pants with Dancer boots to cut them off below the knee to get a semi short type bottom but it bothers me lol

The imperial dancer bottoms are actually quite nice when combined with one of those shirts that go just below the belt.

But I'd definitely like to have the skirt Satele is wearing on the holo's. Well, and her boots. And her top as well, since it has a nice collar. I bet her underwears look nicer than ours as well :rolleyes:

Make it so Bioware! Give us Satele's outfit from when she calls us on the holo, just textured properly ofcourse.

The imperial dancer bottoms are actually quite nice when combined with one of those shirts that go just below the belt.

But I'd definitely like to have the skirt Satele is wearing on the holo's. Well, and her boots. And her top as well, since it has a nice collar. I bet her underwears look nicer than ours as well :rolleyes:

Make it so Bioware! Give us Satele's outfit from when she calls us on the holo, just textured properly ofcourse.

Yea, that does suck to see an interesting set of armor on an NPC but not have any alternatives available to players:(

Fixed that for you. You're welcome.

People stressing over who is behind another toon has always made me laugh. This isn't a dating service - the only men (well...males) who care, seemingly, either have fur on their palms and desperately want a date (and are worried about being trapped by another male behind the toon), or they should be headed to the provincial lockup for being a psycho-stalker.

Is it really so difficult to believe that most people with bikini-wearing toons just want to play the game, and aren't looking for a date with Junior In The Basement?

LOL, I love you!

Yes the selection of all armors is pretty poor.

We have dozens of choices for ultra-conservative and a few choices for ultra skimpy with virtually nothing in between.

Realistic? Who cares? It's magic swords and magic rayguns. There is no "realistic" armor against magic weapons. Likely the most unrealistic and impractical type of clothing/armor for battle would be loose fitting, floor length skirts/robes/dresses.

I have to agree with you. Not having anything in between is a real pain.

I personally want knee high boots to go with a set i wore ages ago. But guess how many knee high boots are in the game? VERY very few.

I personally want knee high boots to go with a set i wore ages ago. But guess how many knee high boots are in the game? VERY very few.

Ummm... What you want is Outlaw's Armor Boots from the cartel market set of the same name. VERY VERY much the quintessential hookeh boots, they look awsome with republic dancer's bottoms... oh yeah :rak_09:

Edited by bahdasz

Ummm... What you want is Outlaw's Armor Boots from the cartel market set of the same name. VERY VERY much the quintessential hookeh boots, they look awsome with republic dancer's bottoms... oh yeah :rak_09:

Yeah. Still extremely rare. But those whilst quite high, I would consider thigh high rather than knee high.

Still I would rather not pay CC for them.

Just curious, why is there no skirts/shorts? Like you either wear long dresses or pants or nothing (dancer bottom type)...

3D rendering and animation oddness. Not sure on the shorts problem, but a short skirt rendered halfway over legs can look really odd if you don't spend a fair amount of processing to get the skirt right.

With a long skirt, you just stop rendering the legs entirely.

I've seen other games with short skirts, and you almost always get some weirdness. Particularly if a chestpiece has anything hanging below the beltline.

This isn't to say it's impossible... just that it's harder to get it to look right.

how can you stare at a man's butt for hours, days and months? I don't understand you people.

We don't stare at our character's butts. We stare at what's in front of our characters.

And if you can't help but stare at butts all the time, then you can wear a piece of cloth on your butt or a cape, plenty of chest pieces with cloth on butt or capes....

how can you stare at a man's butt for hours, days and months? I don't understand you people.

I have the same thing. It's just a matter of identifying. Some people identify themselves with their characters. We simply don't. That doesn't mean our characters don't reflect part of our personalities. It just means that we don't see our characters as ourselves.

Fixed that for you. You're welcome.

People stressing over who is behind another toon has always made me laugh. This isn't a dating service - the only men (well...males) who care, seemingly, either have fur on their palms and desperately want a date (and are worried about being trapped by another male behind the toon), or they should be headed to the provincial lockup for being a psycho-stalker.

Is it really so difficult to believe that most people with bikini-wearing toons just want to play the game, and aren't looking for a date with Junior In The Basement?

Pretty much this.

On the other hand, the existing skimpy outfits make it really easy to pick the ********s...

I want a proper top for my female alts. One that does not have half the breast bare.

I agree, on imperial side there's some options but for republic characters, there's really not much, I remember one medium top and one from cartel market and that's all.

I agree, on imperial side there's some options but for republic characters, there's really not much, I remember one medium top and one from cartel market and that's all.

Right if your going to add bikini tops, make sure they properly cover the breast on all four body types. On my Marauder type 1 it's not as apparent, my body type 2 assassin is a little more obvious but my power tech body type 4 her breasts are literally spilling out beneath and in the middle. Looks like she purchased a cup size way too small.

My juggernaut has a midbrift chest piece. That being said revealing armor isn't exactly in keeping with Star Wars in general. Perhaps that's why?

Darth Talon.

Aayla Secura.

Ahsoka Tano.

Maris Brood.

Shaak Ti.

Alema Rar.

I can go on.

Sorry for the interruption, I'm not a huge forum poster/lurker anymore but LIES NEED TO BE ADDRESSED. lol

EDIT: That said, I believe that even if they add 'sexy' outfits, it wouldn't have the desired effect because of the extremely cartoony models.

Edited by SithVeritas

On the other hand, the existing skimpy outfits make it really easy to pick the ********s...

That is an ability I admit I don't have. When they speak in chat or how the toon acts are the moments when I can perhaps figure out the mindset of the person behind it, but a legion of semi-identical toons in semi-identical outfits/clothing items offering the most obvious behavioral clues of being a complete *REDACTED* simply by standing there waiting for a warzone pop? :eek:

Wowzers...

They could do well even with some basic re-colorings of existing sets. The Slave Girl set is available in gold (on Nar Shadaa) for all, and Republic gets essentially the same style from the Security Key vendor in red (though it's really only looked good on a very pale-skinned toon I saw, and a redhead at that). Make a black version of it for Imperial side. You can't go wrong with basic black.

On that same note, re-color the Imperial Dancer set from black and gold to, say, silver and blue (or whatever), and make it available to Republic toons.

Of course, even if they take the re-coloring suggestions for these, they're more likely than not to just land in the Cartel Market. An obvious ditto for any re-color of the loungewear.

I would like more revealing armor. Specifically, the slave top with only the top part without those two pieces of cloth that hang from your waist, which color change based on your character skin color. Also can we have midriff without capes or cloaks. Normally, I don't care about cloaks, but in this game the cloaks are stiff and are more like a piece of wood than a cloak. Edited by Knockerz

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.