Sexy armor

cnowak

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wrong game - sexy armor isn't really part of Star Wars, at least in the movies.

Sure, there is Leia in one scene, but that's about it.

If you want sexy armor, go to one of the many fantasy MMOs out there. Star Wars-looks are very different.

Also, all the slave outfits are making the game trashy. When they were limited to the security key and social vendor, and weren't adaptive, there weren't many people using them.

Now a lot of guys rolling female characters, or their companions, look like strippers, and they are all over the fleet. It's lame, and speaks volumes for how much these people need to get out more!

Edited by arunav

I did try the elegant lounge top on my female vanguard over the weekend, but it didn't really fit the role that well. Maybe Justicar territory wasn't the best spot for it, or maybe it just doesn't fit this character.

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b358/Sinapus/SWTOR%20Screenies/Alicia/swtor2012-12-2303-04-11-42.jpg

"Wait, is that a Havoc Squad tattoo?!"

"I was drunk, okay? Now surrender!"

She looks a bit better in this:

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b358/Sinapus/SWTOR%20Screenies/Alicia/swtor2012-12-2303-24-31-10.jpg

That actually proves nothing. Both males and females are subject to stereotypes. It is not often you find a weak , nerdy and socially revolting male as a hero in games.

Same goes for everything else. When was the last time you read a girls magazine that did not dictate to younger women how they should dress and behave?

Same goes for religion.

Same goes for social media.

I'll try to get a pic later, but in the mean time, I have a list:

Type 2 body

Elegant Loungewear Top

Valiant Jedi Armor leggings

Valiant Jedi Armor gloves

Pathfinder's Boots

Belt, bracers and head slot can pretty much be whatever, but I find this works very well with my fem shadow tank. It's not completely cloth, but it's not fully armored either. The little metal bit over the over the characters cleavage really links the rest of the set together.

Yeah, I know it's mostly cartel shop items and they're rather expensive depending on what and when you buy.

But you gotta pay for style.

Edited by althene

• 2 weeks later...

I personally think the Outlaw's set from cartel market minus the helm us sexy. I think that the bare-midriff stuff looks great too but I can't find any without hoods that look good on my operative :(

So kinda agree not enough choices. Pity cause I love the outfit type thing.

I would like more revealing armor. Specifically, the slave top with only the top part without those two pieces of cloth that hang from your waist, which color change based on your character skin color. Also can we have midriff without capes or cloaks. Normally, I don't care about cloaks, but in this game the cloaks are stiff and are more like a piece of wood than a cloak.

First part underlined/highlighted. All i'l say is: Eww.

Anyways yeah I want a bare-midriff armor without capes or hoods for medium armor. My operative needs stuff and I cannot get it.

First part underlined/highlighted. All i'l say is: Eww.

Anyways yeah I want a bare-midriff armor without capes or hoods for medium armor. My operative needs stuff and I cannot get it.

I don't mind them, but the color doesn't match. It's supposed to be white, but is this ugly burgundy color that doesn't match with the top part. Even when you use that color matching thing it doesn't match the color. I been posting about that for months and BW hasn't fixed it. When I use the color matching thing it turns my set into a rose color, but it should be white or that dark burgundy color. Thus, if bw can't make the set match even when you use the color matching thing, then they should at least remove the parts that don't match. It's just annoying it won't match with my white lightsaber cause of that ugly burgundy bottom cloth.

Edited by Knockerz

Wrong game - sexy armor isn't really part of Star Wars, at least in the movies.

Clearly you didn't read much of this thread, since this argument has been countered with numerous examples and images illustrating otherwise.

Now a lot of guys rolling female characters, or their companions, look like strippers, and they are all over the fleet. It's lame, and speaks volumes for how much these people need to get out more![/Quote]

Have you considered that this is actually a direct result of the issue this thread is addressing. There are so many slave and dancer outfits running rampant because that's about all that's available atm for female characters who don't want to look like their wearing a burqa, or a parka, or their boyfriends armor.

Edited by Nythain

Honestly, it's not that anyone has requested anything as revealing as the slave and dancer outfits. We'd just like to see more light armor options that are bit more revealing and or "sexy". I'd personally love to see more stuff that used the Temple Watchman's Vest model. It looks sexy even on male toons. Especially something with that model that was moddable. As far as I know, light armor users have nothing available in game that has that look, and it's pretty darned light if you ask me.

I support this for male toons. And I'm still waiting on that slave-boy lioncloth, BW! Make it happen!

Co-signed. If dudes can outfit their female characters in skimpy outfits, why can't I do the same with my male characters?

Co-signed. If dudes can outfit their female characters in skimpy outfits, why can't I do the same with my male characters?
Find examples of loincloth wearing barbarians in Star Wars and I'll agree with you till the cows come home. Don't though, and I'll fight the option tooth and nail. It's not about equality, it's about a universe that's been created.

Ok, about the only way they could pull this off is with some mandalorian gladatorial type outfits, which are an occurance in the star wars universe... sooooo... I shall join the crusade for male loincloths!

Actually there's a whole thread about this, with tons of photoshopped images, some of which wouldn't look that bad.

Edited by Nythain

I would be happy for a few more outfits that show just a little bit of skin but not full out bikini. My JK has the option to use that piece that shows the midriff but my poor little JC has less choice. Elegant loungewear shows a little too much skin for me but I would love to be able to wear one of the sports-topp bare midriff outfits that my medium armor Sith Warrior has.

A little something in between space-nun and space-bikini would be nice :)

Edited by SilentKitty

I would be happy for a few more outfits that show just a little bit of skin but not full out bikini. My JK has the option to use that piece that shows the midriff but my poor little JC has less choice. Elegant loungewear shows a little too much skin for me but I would love to be able to wear one of the sports-topp bare midriff outfits that my medium armor Sith Warrior has.

A little something in between space-nun and space-bikini would be nice :)

I would like there to be OPTIONS. Yes, options. If you want a ''space'' bikini - it should be available. IF you dont, then dont use it if they provide it. And if you want your belly showing, but everything else covered - that should be available too. This game severely lacks fashion options. But that is only because its a year old, in a year or two worth of time, the options available between full on (or off in this case) bikini showing only little triangles, to a thin line around the belly, will most likely be quite vast in comparison to right now.

I did try the elegant lounge top on my female vanguard over the weekend, but it didn't really fit the role that well. Maybe Justicar territory wasn't the best spot for it, or maybe it just doesn't fit this character.

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b358/Sinapus/SWTOR%20Screenies/Alicia/swtor2012-12-2303-04-11-42.jpg

"Wait, is that a Havoc Squad tattoo?!"

"I was drunk, okay? Now surrender!"

She looks a bit better in this:

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b358/Sinapus/SWTOR%20Screenies/Alicia/swtor2012-12-2303-24-31-10.jpg

It's likely the class. The outfit just doesn't seem Trooper. Not that one has to wear heavy OMGSOMUCH ARMOR but the class just has a feel to it, to wear a bit more than that.

I have about that same look on my SW and my SI has that top with the social vendor dress. It works well for them. Because when it comes to Jedi/Sith one just doesn't think "needs armor"

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.