Daily Coms: What the Shucks?!

PacifismActivist

What the shucks should I get with my daily coms?! I've been level 50 for over a month now and have nearly 500 of them saved up.

The only vendors I've checked out are the ones in BH daily area and section X.

I'm a level 50 marauder (also have a 50 sorc and 50 scoundrel soon but that's besides the point), and I have 400 biochem / diplomacy / bioanalysis

I have no idea what to buy...I joined the game a few months ago and I just do not see any item of use to me from those vendors.

Any other vendors I should know about???

So you have the Rakata Implants, Earpieces and the Campaign Relic already? There's not much else you can buy if you don't *need* those.

My war hero [augmented] (50) is better than those, from what I can see. Which vendors sell Campaign Relics for daily coms, I thought that was only black hole coms.

My war hero [augmented] (50) is better than those, from what I can see. Which vendors sell Campaign Relics for daily coms, I thought that was only black hole coms.

Let me know also. I have 500 and all my stuff is better than what is available with dailies.

Let me know also. I have 500 and all my stuff is better than what is available with dailies.

Sorry, getting confused for Dread Guard.

Edit: If you're PvP'ing, then the daily comms won't be worth anything for you, as they only provide PvE items.

Edited by Tatile

I suggest you get one of the Dread Guard relics appropriate for your character.

When I copied my toon over to the PTS, the DG relics at the vendor only had endurance, but the DG I had on my character still had endurance/power.

Save them for 2.0, but beware of the cap, trade for classic comms and buy BH for your companions alt buy BH and re- it for stabs. ASell the stabs or have someone craft 63 mods for you or your companions.

could you rephrase this for someone who's skillfully good at the game but doesn't yet know all the lingo and acronymes?

where do i trade daily coms in? I'm at 480 just checked, wont be max for a while

When 2.0 comes they're doing away with daily commendations. Along with Tionese, Columi, Black Hole...etc. All of the commendations you have will be converted into Classic Commendations which can be used to get Campaign gear I think. Each current commendation has a conversion rate to Classic:

Tionese 6:1

Columi/Daily 4:1

Black Hole 1-1

So yeah, for every 4 daily comms you have you'll get one classic comm. Things like Biochem schematics will be gone. Each Campaign piece will cost around 100 Classic Comms. But you should know that if you have Black Hole comms right now it is easier to already get the Campaign armoring(for set bonuses) off of the Camp/BH vendor.

Edited by sumuji