So imps can be gay guys but pubs not?

Emencie

That's funny. Or not. I wanted to name the thread "So pubs can only be lesbians and imps gays?" but I refrained from it since I don't know if "gays" is an acceptable term and homosexuals wouldn't convey the same meaning.

*flips tables*

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

My main pubs are men. What is this? All my females are imps.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

*flips another table*

My rage.

There are Rep male/male and imp fem/fem they just are not as 'big' as the main quest giver.

• 2 weeks later...
Like seriously... You pushed for it, you got it and you're whining. Bioware, stand firm!

Not whining, I don't think. I just think he/she was a bit aggravated... I know I would be if my mains were Pub. It's kinda goofy, but we did get what we wanted, to a degree. I was hoping more for companion SGRAs so we could get married and such. (Vector and my Agent... <3 )

Not whining, I don't think. I just think he/she was a bit aggravated... I know I would be if my mains were Pub. It's kinda goofy, but we did get what we wanted, to a degree. I was hoping more for companion SGRAs so we could get married and such. (Vector and my Agent... <3 )

We knew companions werent coming long before people knew the storylines. That said, they have M/M and F/F on BOTH sides.