hope you like huttball...

Pherrot

its the only warzone you will play. I tracked my warzone ques today and as i suspected huttball was the large favorite. It seems not enough rebel players to fill out teams to play the other 2 zones. Out of 10 queues 9 were huttball with most all dark side players.

its the only warzone you will play. I tracked my warzone ques today and as i suspected huttball was the large favorite. It seems not enough rebel players to fill out teams to play the other 2 zones. Out of 10 queues 9 were huttball with most all dark side players.

Change fraction

I hate hate hate huttball, I wish they would allow the other two maps to be played by anyone. I dont even try to score, the only thing I care about is smashing faces. If I happen to get the ball I just keep smashing faces, unless im near my own endzone then ill try to push the ball back the other way.

I hate hate hate huttball, I wish they would allow the other two maps to be played by anyone. I dont even try to score, the only thing I care about is smashing faces. If I happen to get the ball I just keep smashing faces, unless im near my own endzone then ill try to push the ball back the other way.

lol ^^^

Are you on a pvp server?

I saw the writing on the wall this past weekend when the bored 40s-50s started ganking republic.

Rerolled on a pve server. The factions are uneven but it's not 20 straight games of huttball. Every 5ish games I'll play huttball against sith, then back to the other warzones against the republic. I'm pretty confident that there will be more world pvp on a pve server because most of the republic will reroll unless they really like being masochists.