So who is unsubbing

Dafydil

Doesn't matter no namer.

Just amused that so many people seem to spell it wrong... by adding an extra letter.

It's like "rogue/rouge" all over again.

Also, no namer? /feigns hurt.

OHMYGOD 160 MS LETS ALL QQ AND QUIT THE GAME LOLOLOllollllll you're pathetic all you muppets quitting wont be missed hope ya get hit by a truck on ya way out

- Carthy xoxoxoxox <3

Aww man. I love reading your posts. They make me smile, after I stop crying as a result of your expert butchery of the English language.

Also, your amazing ability to completely miss a point is spectacular.

+1.

Edited by Punchy

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You use Kephess as an example when it really doesn't matter. The only part of the entire Kephess fight that matters ping-wise for healers is interrupts at the start, and you know when they're coming 5 seconds before they hit. Z&T red circles is a much better example, but that fight is early in the instance so naturally it's not as difficult. Acid spitting in TfB is another one, and ping can (and will) easily cause you to take two ticks of damage. Can you imagine that on Nightmare, where that would practically kill you, while trying to keep everyone else in the group alive?

I get that you play with high ping. I raided on Harbinger for a long time too, so I know what it's like. I also know that when I came here, fights that were insanely difficult beforehand became almost trivial because you could practically ignore entire mechanics because they never hit you. And don't even get me started on the GCD issues, which are a huge pain in the *** at 200 ping. Sure, it's not impossible. But it's harder. And it's frustrating as balls, because it's hard for all the wrong reasons.

I know both you and Carth are all for this move, hell you've wanted to play on American servers for months now, but us being forced to play over there is going to ruffle some feathers. If and when you two ever engage in a legitimate discussion regarding the merits of a problem rather than Carth yelling "Herp derp you suck, nobody will miss you" and you misusing personal anecdote, I would be ecstatic to see how fruitful the conversation could be. Until then, I'm going to continue trying to engage proper discussion and not caring about the crap either of you two post.

Edited by Vindrik

The only problem I see is all you complaining about this solution to the APAC population problems. A thread with 3k replies about population issues Bioware gives you a solution and you all qq about it ...... I don't even.

Funny how people think a simple fact is qq. Oh well no pleasing you people, like Carth said byee. You honestly and truely won't be missed at all whatsoever :)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Funny how whenever ppl have a point ^^^^^^ that is your response :rolleyes:

Fail

The only problem I see is all you complaining about this solution to the APAC population problems. A thread with 3k replies about population issues Bioware gives you a solution and you all qq about it ...... I don't even.

if you think that's a solution

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Clearly all the bs you speak has fried your brain!

anyway that's enough from me all this simpleton talk from you is boring me

Good day

if you think that's a solution

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Clearly all the bs you speak has fried your brain!

anyway that's enough from me all this simpleton talk from you is boring me

Good day

How isn't that a solution? 3x the population for what 160 ms up from 20-30 lol /yawn qqmoar

As bad as it is losing the APAC servers, the Harbinger is the real loser in all this. They end up with Carth and Daf.

Meh you held a grudge over someone from a little thread tease. Don't care about you, nice to see you though and goodbye.

Meh you held a grudge over someone from a little thread tease. Don't care about you, nice to see you though and goodbye.

I don't think you understand what a grudge is, or the context it requires. That being said, your grasp of English appears quite tenuous, so it's not surprising.

Edited by Aurojiin

Don't get your pantis in a wad Berom, weren't not enemies

I don't have anything in a wad..

actually chuckling at some of these posts

and i'm not treating you like one

Edited by Ber-edi

I don't think you understand what a grudge is, or the context it requires. That being said, your grasp of English appears quite tenuous, so it's not surprising.

I seem to remember you leaving the thread on the last page. How's that working for you?

Go away you're annoying honestly. I can tolerate Contrast's whatever-ness but yours is a simple **** off. That's all.

Whats the matter contrast upset Dafy had a go at you today honestly just lol really just lol don't you remember when you had a crush on her LOL what changed man lmfao.

Ahh. I don't think either of you really want me to legitimately respond to your baiting here, Carth. Knowledge has the potential to hurt. Neither of you two have gone so far as to warrant me being *that* petty. Although that came decently close.

Ahh. I don't think either of you really want me to legitimately respond to your baiting here, Carth. Knowledge has the potential to hurt. Neither of you two have gone so far as to warrant me being *that* petty. Although that came decently close.

Nah tell me what changed you fkn pos mad she had a go at you today fkn ****