This is flat out ridiculous. BW, Compensate you're subscribers

Slicksteezin

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

"Excuse me everyone. It's ok!. I'm a Programmer! I know what im doing here." says the guy who crashed into my car a while back. Why do people throw that around? I don't tell people I own multiple businesses and retired at 30. "Excuse me everyone, I'm rich and this sh it is beneath me."

Went back a couple of pages and saw that. How exactly does a thread about server downtime turn into that?

it has something to do with americans thinking that they are so tough because they have lost wars that where not supposed to be looseable (possible typo, waiting for the moans) and won there war with dirty tactics (vs japan ).

You said you want your money back in that previous post. I think we all know who has the extra chromosome here. Maybe you should get some help for your memory loss.

And you are a butt pirate go back to ****** your bf for his booty and stop antagonizing me you dumb *********** *** guzzler

Went back a couple of pages and saw that. How exactly does a thread about server downtime turn into that?

Easy, the typical European insults directed at Americans, as they tend to believe they have a right to.....and American's, being tired of that sort of abusive attitude, telling them to go pound sand.

That's how. Don't insult, you won't be called on it. ;p

Because this reason they give for the downtime is unacceptable. maybe YOU like being ripped off and lied to. I however do not. And being a programmer I know how simple this is to fix. And it should've been in the code already. ilum is intended for players lvl 44 and up so the lvl check only makes sense. If you had a clue. You would stop defending them for this. It's unacceptable. And lying to us about the restarts. Is just bad business. Checks and Balances is one of the first lessons we take as a programmer. Bioware should be replacing people for this. It's amateur and ridiculous.

Seems to me if you were that good you'd have joined BioWare by now. Go, man! Then come back here and tell us how easy it is.