Happy Perfect Gold Bisector Week

tekhiun

Just noticed reputation trophies can be vendored. Handy.

Oh really? Hmm... any chance there may be something more than Legendary later though? Presumably the event will happen again at some point and my Perfect Gold Legendary status will become run of the mill. ;)

Edited by Rafaman

Oh really? Hmm... any chance there may be something more than Legendary later though? Presumably the vent will happen again at some point and my Perfect Gold Legendary status will become run of the mill. ;)

I doubt they'll add more ranks to the reputation system, but who knows. Maybe it's made quite flexible. I suppose maybe down the line they could let the trophies be traded for something, but it would seem an odd choice as then some people would have stockpiles and be able to instantly buy/trade for whatever and people like me (but not me personally) who got rid of the trophies would throw a huge hissie fit.

It looks like 50%+ of all the players on Jung Ma have Perfect Gold Bisector legacies now.

But I'm one of the only ones with the Speeder:p

Heh. Haven't seen one on Harbinger, but I'm a mere couple days away from cruising in my blue orb.