Imp PvP Guilds: We know what you do.

IAmViiOLENT

Every time. Its like they can't imagine that they couldn't clear the content in NiM mode because the bosses actually used their full skillset or something, and it cracks me up.

I want more PVE encounters where the mobs behave like pvp, where they focus target the healer, and taunts only serve to reduce the damage they do.. :)

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We just thought it was hilarious that their entire guild held this believe tbh. Worth a good laugh for sure.
wonder if some people believe the server first / world first pve raiding guilds do it by hacking too.. -_-

Just want to point out that running around as a sage does not make you a chicken, just a good player who knows how to stay alive.

On another note, I hack as well. I have the 'W key hack' which allows me to move my character forward, then I have the '2 key hack' which is a shortcut for my 'Ion Pulse hack' and then finally I have the 'T key hack' which activates my 'High Impact Bolt hack'.

Don't forget the 0 key to endlessly bubble blind those mo-fo's :D

Yes it goes both ways. I play on my imp toon and hear someone call out Covenant or Goof. I play on my pub toon and someone calls out Ascendency or Disconnect. If you say something like it may be better teamwork, experience etc, you get called a noob or something. Just better to just continue to play. If it makes someone feel better to place responsibility of your own situation on others, go ahead. It may be a correlation with real life behavior. Hmm, I can't get a job, it is Uncle Sam's fault. I can't get a girlfriend, it is the girl's fault. Just take responsibility and improve. Hmm maybe I should not ignore that healer with no guard on him free casting in the corner. But that one guy keeps killing me. Gonna tunnel vision.

Kash

I think part of the problem is the PvE players that come into Warzones. Every single PvE guild I've been in, there is always a few of them that play warzones every once in a while, and any time they get beat they say that the other teams best 1 or 2 players are hackers. Every time. Its like they can't imagine that they couldn't clear the content in NiM mode because the bosses actually used their full skillset or something, and it cracks me up.

well thats true, but also i think the majority of the regular pvp players (the scrubs that has WH or EWH just for pvping all day and they are bad) get really pissed off when they get their *** kicked by some pvpers with real skill... even i have been "called" for hacking, and i mean dude *** i do it in pve gear ON PURPOSE and i dont do more than like 5 pvps weekly lol, so i expect people that are good and pvp in a daily basis, get this A LOT... random scrubs and kids that get their *** kicked by real players normally just blame everyone for hacking, specially the guys that think having EWH will make you good, just like the people that join a WZ and 15 secs later when we are losing by 20 points in a Civil war they are like we lost already and leave the WZ... honestly, its not ranked, just play the game lol.

on a different note... the last double exp weekend lvled so many new 50s that i think i cant join a wz with less than 3 14k hp recruit geared people, so i bet these weeks we will get alot of this QQing on hacking, since people think "recruit mk-2 gear = being good" lol

well thats true, but also i think the majority of the regular pvp players (the scrubs that has WH or EWH just for pvping all day and they are bad) get really pissed off when they get their *** kicked by some pvpers with real skill... even i have been "called" for hacking, and i mean dude *** i do it in pve gear ON PURPOSE and i dont do more than like 5 pvps weekly lol, so i expect people that are good and pvp in a daily basis, get this A LOT... random scrubs and kids that get their *** kicked by real players normally just blame everyone for hacking, specially the guys that think having EWH will make you good, just like the people that join a WZ and 15 secs later when we are losing by 20 points in a Civil war they are like we lost already and leave the WZ... honestly, its not ranked, just play the game lol.

on a different note... the last double exp weekend lvled so many new 50s that i think i cant join a wz with less than 3 14k hp recruit geared people, so i bet these weeks we will get alot of this QQing on hacking, since people think "recruit mk-2 gear = being good" lol

lol man, I saw someone in a wz yesterday with 7.9k hp and was in full level 29 greens. Seriously. Its pretty bad. And yeah, I really enjoyed the last double xp weekend. Finally leveled my PT to 50, next weekend is the sniper and the weekend after that I think ill finally finish off my operative or a sin :D

When I was in the old pub guild <Elara's Lust>, then <Force This>, and then <Purple Parallel>, they refused to play when Cookies, Ascendancy, or even the 4 good PvPer's <APEX> has q-d in a group because we all has hax. Any decent premade the Imps have that starts going train on Pub pugs get accused of hacking. It's stupid as ****. And before I got my Mara up; my scoundrel was my main and while I see people accuse the pubs of hacking on imp fleet, it gets shut down real quick compared to the pub fleet where it's just a huge *********** bandwagon.

Also, <Ascendancy> must have hacks because they beat us in our first ranked PvP match... ;)

Edited by USCG_Davis

lol man, I saw someone in a wz yesterday with 7.9k hp and was in full level 29 greens. Seriously. Its pretty bad. And yeah, I really enjoyed the last double xp weekend. Finally leveled my PT to 50, next weekend is the sniper and the weekend after that I think ill finally finish off my operative or a sin :D

Sorcerer yesterday in oranges with 45 blues who said she liked to gear up "the old fashioned way".

*** recruit is *********** free.

Sorcerer yesterday in oranges with 45 blues who said she liked to gear up "the old fashioned way".

*** recruit is *********** free.

If ur not a subscriber it actually isnt I believe. I wouldnt know cause I am a subscriber.

I could be wrong here though. Someone told me this.

Quite possibly the best hackusation I've seen yet. He just can't replicate our damage numbers. Obviously hax.

http://i.imgur.com/aPXVO8J.jpg

On a side note, thats the 6th person in one day. Im liking the PT :p

I told creus that I was considering shelving the PT to pvp with something else, because i'm tired of people QQ'ing about PT Pyro - i swear everyone thinks PT just hit 2 buttons and win.. -_-

i should play a sniper instead.. :rak_03:

a while back, i had 2 of 3 people log on their imp alts to ***** at me because i 1v3'd them in CW. didn't accuse me of hacking, they were just ************ about how i'm a terrible player and that i'm only able to beat them because i'm a pyro (against an scoundrel, a slinger, and a shadow.. :rolleyes:)

nevermind that:

• they were all under 14k HP
  • no one stunned/CC'd me while i was running at them with zerk buff and explosive fuel
  • None of them used their CC break (full duration carbonize, full duration dart
  • Scoundrel apparently didn't have vanishing act bound or something, and just stood there not knowing what to do once i interrupted the kolto pack - totally wasted a stealth scan anticipating it.. -_-

baddies are fun, but kinda annoying at the same time.

I decided to check the link to a screenshot of this guy's guild chat. What I found was more idiocracy than anything. Apparently, thier entire guild thinks that sins and shadows are incapable of high hits. While it may be true that a sin will almost always lose in a stationary fight, but a sin that gets behind you will wreck you with repeated mauls.

I told creus that I was considering shelving the PT to pvp with something else, because i'm tired of people QQ'ing about PT Pyro - i swear everyone thinks PT just hit 2 buttons and win.. -_-

i should play a sniper instead.. :rak_03:

a while back, i had 2 of 3 people log on their imp alts to ***** at me because i 1v3'd them in CW. didn't accuse me of hacking, they were just ************ about how i'm a terrible player and that i'm only able to beat them because i'm a pyro (against an scoundrel, a slinger, and a shadow.. :rolleyes:)

nevermind that:

• they were all under 14k HP
  • no one stunned/CC'd me while i was running at them with zerk buff and explosive fuel
  • None of them used their CC break (full duration carbonize, full duration dart
  • Scoundrel apparently didn't have vanishing act bound or something, and just stood there not knowing what to do once i interrupted the kolto pack - totally wasted a stealth scan anticipating it.. -_-

baddies are fun, but kinda annoying at the same time.

Technically is 4 buttons but still, who gives a **** what people think. Why do you care about someone that thinks you're a cheat because they suck donkey balls?

I've been playing for over a year now and I'd say I spend some 40% of my time in pvp-and in that time I have only seen 2 instances of suspicious behavior and 2 cases of convenient lag spikes. MOST of the time I see people with 10-12 k health in greens calling people hacks because they can't kill anyone like they used to in (1-49) pvp and are getting killed in 2-3 hits.

I've been on and against teams with players from the better pvp guilds and can say that I've only seen 2 instances of convenient lag spikes on their computers not mine- one was against 1 deadweight (not the whole team, just 1 player that 1 time) and one was against 1 player from I think wehazcookies (several months ago). The 2 cases that were definitely suspicious involved healing, and they were from toons that were not displaying their guild names.

You can read the instances I have seen below.

Two were against players from guilds unknown to me:

1- On the attack in voidstar I died a few seconds before the doors popped so I had to catch up to everyone. When I reached the second area the bridge was down and the only players left were a sage and marauder dueling. Marauder's health dropped to 90% (as he got the kill) so I decided to burn him down and use all of my energy to get the max burst. When I had his health down to around 2k he stopped taking dmg (prob Undying rage) so I rooted him. While I was getting some distance from him, he healed himself completely. Fortunately my team had gotten the force field down and when I jumped off the bridge (seppuku), I was teleported to the front lines and helped blow up the final door before the marauder had a chance to join the battle. (BIS-War hero Smuggler-Conqueror)

2- Sniper healing himself completely in NC (no one else around), I constantly rotated camera to see if there were any healers around.

3- NC southern node- I was standing south of the node taunting and protecting people (Powertech-defense) when a commando from Deadweights saw me and came at me shooting his blaster rifle. The 1 on 1 battle that ensued was fun, I was interrupting alot of his cast, our health bars were both getting evenly low. When a Marauder saw us he joined the battle, with the 2:1 odds the commando started to retreat towards the node. The Marauder did a smash and the commando disappeared, no death animation-no body. Well the Mara left to look for more prey- I stayed to look for the commando and lo and behold 2 seconds later the commando dropped out of stealth a few steps from the node he was running to. Before, I could get him again someone else took me down. Unless Sentinels have learned to use blaster rifles, that was some convenient lag spike.

4- With my powertech I have gotten really good at standing on the ledge of dangerous obstacles to pull people to their doom. So in a hutball match I stood very close to the edge of the pit, my toon was almost floating in the air I was so close to the edge. Well, a jug from I believe it was WeHazCookies (It happened so long ago) jumped to me and sure enough he was dropping back down into the pit, however, before he hit the floor I was pushed and he teleported behind me and scored all the while I was still in the air from the push. This again is an obvious lag spike, however- the fact that it occurs at the right time makes it suspicious.

Lastly, I am 100% certain of what I am doing on my computer- I can never be 100% sure of what my guild mates are doing on their computers in god knows where. So making a blanket statement like there is no way anyone on my team is cheating ever, however true seems a bit wide-eyed to me.