This could have been the MMO King...

sanzuu

Ill go ahead and stop you right there..... look in the options buddy. Know your facts before you start posting next time. kthx

Care to point me to which option that is? Because I would f'ing LOVE to be able to skip all cutscenes like that, but you just can't. Spacebar or nothing.

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1) First off, you're wrong. You can't skip the cut-scenes, you can skip to the next line of dialogue. It is of my opinion that the cinematic questing puts more people off this game than it draws in.

Your opinion is that other people's opinion of the game is that the cutscenes are bad?

This pretty much summarizes your ignorance: you think what you want is what everyone else wants

You know what? Until game developers can start to release MMO's that aren't just clunky WoW clones then I will. This game has done absolutely nothing innovative at all, and on almost everything it copies, (almost all aspects of the gam), it does worse. It's a very nice looking game, and I like how the melee combat looks, but aside from that, crap. Half the dialogue sounds like its been straight ripped from a **** scene its so bad.

Guild Wars 2, fingers crossed.

I'll go ahead and correct you yet again. You think GW2 is not going to be a WoW clone, or should I say a SW:ToR clone?

Think again....

Who cares what you think? If you don't like it, then don't play it!

Or instead act like a little babay and cry about it on the forums.

You know what? Until game developers can start to release MMO's that aren't just clunky WoW clones then I will. This game has done absolutely nothing innovative at all, and on almost everything it copies, (almost all aspects of the gam), it does worse. It's a very nice looking game, and I like how the melee combat looks, but aside from that, crap. Half the dialogue sounds like its been straight ripped from a **** scene its so bad.

/quit pls

Care to point me to which option that is? Because I would f'ing LOVE to be able to skip all cutscenes like that, but you just can't. Spacebar or nothing.

ARE YOU REALLY THAT LAZY?

Look for yourself ya bum!

Edited by MrLeee

I'll go ahead and correct you yet again. You think GW2 is not going to be a WoW clone, or should I say a SW:ToR clone?

Think again....

+50 bonus

A couple months later you will be posting stuff like this on the GW2 forums.

Think again....

GW2 actually looks very innovative. Scrapping away with traditional roles like tank, healer, etc, and focusing on actually dodging that enemies spell, melee attack, whatever. If you think Guild Wars 2 is going to be a SWTOR clone then you are delusional as ****. (Btw you haven't corrected me on anything yet.)

Here is the problem with this kind of thought process:

People need to stop trying to compare every mmo to WoW. I understand its the most successful etc...but WoW is Wow, swtor is its own thing. By saying this game needs to be more like wow in this way and that way, you are proving the point that this game is different...

Also, the game has been out for less than a day...WoW has been out for what 5 years or something? Give it time lol. I understand wow had a lot of those components from day one, but things will be ironed out in swtor.

Bottom line: If you want to play wow, play it, if you want to play swtor, play it. Dont try to make swtor wow and visa versa.

Oh boy, does GW2 look revolutionary:

Backpeddling while hitting one and two. Color me entertained.

And boy that UI is so special, with all 8 of its gigantic boxxy buttons and diablo style hard-to-tell-how-much-hp-you-have-left orb.

But it's okay you guys, it has a combat log already, so its GONNA BE FUN :rolleyes:

Edited by CupieFoxtail

I fear this style of questing will put off more people than it pulls in.

Fine, I don't want to play with those people. Also lol, spacebar

There's no atmosphere. I want to feel like I'm in a bustling environment, not like I'm in a singleplayer game with IM capabilities.

This is a dumb thing to say and you're dumb. The game is ALL atmosphere. The game is designed to make you feel like you matter, like you're a main character in an enormous galaxy, not "guy #27 in line to kill Steve the Elite Mob."

I AM A STUPID PERSON, EVERYTHING ELSE I SAID.

The game's been out for 22 hours. Skyrim's been out for a month and a half, it's a single player game and it's still pretty buggy and doesn't have a lot of mod support yet. Relax. Enjoy the ride. It'll only get better.

Edited by frostyhardtop

Less QQ more Pew Pew..

No but seriously you can skip the cutscenes if you like, you even have the option to auto-skip in menu. You very quickly start to have significant quests that aren't simply go kill 10 rats and come back, the game builds up. It sounds to me like you are still on your starting world.

ya maybe if you didnt have to sit and wait 10 bajillion hours to log in any time u wanna play this piece of ****

ya maybe if you didnt have to sit and wait 10 bajillion hours to log in any time u wanna play this piece of ****

There's plenty of light or medium or heavy servers instead of full ones

You can't sit here and QQ just because you're too lazy to reroll on the new servers that were provided on launch day

I have phyischally lost count of how many times thing have been repeated........

Just incase no one caught it.....

this isnt wow stop comparing this is swtor.... if you dont like it dont play.... dont qq about it.... they know whats wrong.... lets go search thr forums and see how many other topics complain about the same **** as the op or complain about anything... i can bet there are multiply threads of the same ******** topics.....

give it time. Dude...it JUST came out. :/ Why are people already moaning ALREADY. Did they expect everything to be in the game when it first comes out? I didn't...and neither should you. Just be patient, be glad we have TOR and just wait and see what the future brings. Looks very promising for this game from what James Ohlen says

It will be the mmo king. Sorry to burst your bubble there. Things are stale after playing this game.

He backpeddled... without getting hit. at all. It worked, the game was designed that way.

They decided to show that video to IGN. THAT video. that is what they're so proud of that they release it to the public.

It doesn't matter how much you fine tune details, the entire philosophy for gunwielding on the thief class is horribly boring compared to the philosophy of gunslingers

Trying backpeddling on a gunslinger. You will do horrible damage.

I still don't see your point.

Let's suppose for a moment that GW2 _IS_ trash. Does that somehow make SW:TOR better?

As you can see, the entire line of thinking is dumb as hell.

And don't forget SW:TOR is made by the "saint" Bioware of "epic" cRPGs, not some random company nobody cares about (ArenaNet) that have only made one successful game so far, and Guild Wars 2 doesn't have a funding of 150-300 million like TOR, nor is it Star Wars.

The expectations are simply not the same.

Edited by yomanaaiton

I still don't see your point.

Let's suppose for a moment that GW2 _IS_ trash. Does that somehow make SW:TOR better?

As you can see, the entire line of thinking is dumb as hell.

I don't care what he thinks about SWtOR, I love this game.

But if he thinks that GW2 is going to be a special futuristic god mmo, he's wrong. It's a step backwards for thiefy class class mechanics, that's for sure

The grass is always greener on the backpeddling side for bads like this, I suppose