Petition, straight and simple.

Tachenko_Yuri

I think the petition Failed!!!

ignored by the bigshots... I guess it has after all :)

Wrote down the names of the people that approve of this in the post.

We'll see who doesn't care about money systems once their fancy weapons bounce right off a money armor, or when a money weapon is slicing right through their hardly earned grind armor :)

and I have a feeling this is going to start real soon, due to the insuccess of this petition and other threads that are still on-going, and far bigger than this one.

Also going to hush on the forums cuz at the end of the day, trolls will be trolls, arrogant money boys will be arrogant money boys and so on.

Just going to enjoy the game till I can, who knows maybe one I'll also dish in here the €550* euros i have on the side :)

*just thought I'd point that out before all the "poor boy" trolling starts. :)

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ignored by the bigshots... I guess it has after all :)

Wrote down the names of the people that approve of this in the post.

We'll see who doesn't care about money systems once their fancy weapons bounce right off a money armor, or when a money weapon is slicing right through their hardly earned grind armor :)

and I have a feeling this is going to start real soon, due to the insuccess of this petition and other threads that are still on-going, and far bigger than this one.

Also going to hush on the forums cuz at the end of the day, trolls will be trolls, arrogant money boys will be arrogant money boys and so on.

Just going to enjoy the game till I can, who knows maybe one I'll also dish in here the €550* euros i have on the side :)

*just thought I'd point that out before all the "poor boy" trolling starts. :)

Well said.

When they have to start paying real money for lightsaber batteries, fuel for their ship, & clips for their blasters they will have only themselves to blame.

I'm not going to use the feature and couldn't care less about having an empty rep bar.

I also couldn't care less that others who choose to grind this rep get rewarded with items that provide no performance benfit in the game and have no problem with them doing so.

Yeah, come back to me and say that in a couple months. :)

:jawa_confused:

Then why don't you pre-emptively protest pay-2-win, since that's what you keep complaining about the hypothetical future existence of, rather than a consumer reward system of ugly black aesthetic armor models as a bonus for what people are already buying? Because this actual petition, despite its said motivation, is not about pay to win. It's about

a reputation system based exclusively on money expenditure.

It's about a reward system being on the wrong menu tab. This is a protest about menu tabs.

This is like a "what's to stop people from marrying snakes?" type-argument. It's ridiculous. You're drawing the land in the sand in the wrong place. At an incredibly arbitrary place.

This really just seems like silly rabble-rousing. If you just don't like anything Cartel Market - just say so! You don't need to invent a silly protest just because it helps move something in the direction you want in some larger scheme.

Edited by Jagrevi

If only they let people create polls on the forum...

1. I hate this rep system. People who pay more money than me should not be rewarded.

2. I like this rep system. Thanks for giving me something extra for the extra money I give you.

3. This does not effect me at all. I only work on rep if I'm bored and I'm not a completionist.

I'd love to see to see the results in a % form. Oh well.

Since all topics have become a debate on what can be considered gambling and what not ( in which i'm taking part also ) I'm going to try another approach to the dev team.

A petition.

Rules? No talking, no debates, no arguing or approving. just a copy and paste of the following phrase in red, nothing more.

Let's make them hear our voice, community!

Dude... really. You need to do something else. Your plan isn't really working as you hoped. Lol!

There was a petition thread with exactly this as you know very well. But let me be the first with this to this one.

As a customer of Star Wars: The Old republic, I couldn't care less about the implementation of a reputation system based on Cartel Pack purchases.

Edited by Rafaman

But let me be the first with this.

As a customer of Star Wars: The Old republic, I couldn't care less about the implementation of a reputation system based on Cartel Pack purchases.

Not the first one in here to have to underline that point, but ... word.

If only they let people create polls on the forum...

1. I hate this rep system. People who pay more money than me should not be rewarded.

2. I like this rep system. Thanks for giving me something extra for the extra money I give you.

3. This does not effect me at all. I only work on rep if I'm bored and I'm not a completionist.

I'd love to see to see the results in a % form. Oh well.

So would I but we'll never see it. The truth presented to them that way might be too much to try and play spin-doctor on.

This thread is still going? *yawn*

And it matters....why? So what if you, ten, or a hundred other people don't like something? No one's holding a gun to your head and making you use it.

Don't use it. Simple as that.

And for people who think "this game is going to go P2W": It's there already. It's called "subscribing". Seriously, have you SEEN how much F2P gets gimped here? Started as F2P so I know...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.