New Cartel Packs DO contain new (not-reskinned old gear)!

TheBBP

Dulfy has two Character Customizations, one for Elara Dorne and one for Tharaan Ceedrax from the pack on the site now. Gahh, they found out my true weakness, I will pay silly credits if it gets me a cute LI. If they put a reaaally nice face for my future LI on the GTN I admit I will do pretty much anything to get it. Especially for those LI:s who's current options I do not like. Corso has several nice faces but I do not like any of the different customizations that Doc has, luckily I really like his default face. If they got a nice face for Doc on the GTN I'm getting it! It's mine, my own, my precious. Want to lvl a new JK one day, would be fun if Doc-Space-Hubby-Nr-2 at least had a different face.

This will be interesting :p

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

It is a cool pack. It seems to drop more rares and or cool items. And no more banners! There is a win right there.

Opened up 3 packs and got 3 rares that I'm very happy with. One of those rares.... is a mount that... is a very relaxing if not somewhat obnoxious. I love it!

Lot of nice stuff in these packs:

The Rascal's Toothpick is a nice little touch, will finish off some outfits very nicely.

The Carth Onasi set *dies* Love it!

Genteel Dress - can't wait for the recolors cause I like the design but that yellow-green is not doing it

Relaxed Jumpsuit - kinda cool, although the jacket at the waist is a lot of don't-need; yay! for an actual male version of something skimpy!!

Rist Statesman - it's green!

Last Handmaiden - great look, except for the fricking hood, why is there always a hood?????

Aratech Nethian - awesome

Cartel Skiffs - great looks, don't want them, but great looks

Sniper Rifle looks great

With as much cool stuff as was in here, I went against my better judgement and picked up two packs. Got exactly zilch. Nothing but complete junk, exactly like every single other pack I've ever bought. Honestly, they'd probably have me buying more of them if they weren't such a consistently collosal waste of money. Oh, well, at least there are suckers....I mean nice people with questionable judgement or lots of excess cash...who will sell me what I actually want on the GTN.

The organa loyalist set kind of looks like some of the armors bounty hunters can get from random loot on Hutta (with the exception of the helmet), but the rest of the stuff is kind of cool. The blue efficiency scanner might look cool on my agent.