New RotHC video: Making Makeb

metwars

Since I didn't see a bioware post of it yet, I thought I would let you guys know that they have released a new video regarding makeb

pretty nice video which shows some more locations of makeb. gets me even more excited.

"Explore". Hm. Still doubtful. Pretty much all their planets are linear and boring to go through again once you've done it first time around. I'll still get the expac and see for myself, but I'm probably just going to level to 55 via PvP. :p

Edit: Hall Hood says in the video: "Yeah, the story of the RotHC is a direct continuation of the player's story that was begun in the main game." I thought there was not going to be anything related to the continuation of your character's Story, or am I missing something here? :confused:

Edited by HomicidalWhales

SWTOR does a very nice job with their marketing videos.

It's a Hustle. What does any company do these days when they have a product they knowingly doubt? They won't hype it to make more sales, They will however do just enough to keep the damage control down. One way of doing this is by throwing a next to medium amount of pictures, an even lower amount of information, with very little detail.

This is something incredible can't wait, it looks stunning and beautiful as always, I like all the planets on TOR each of them has unique feel to it and this will just make all more enjoyable.

Looking forward to second part of this video.

It's a Hustle. What does any company do these days when they have a product they knowingly doubt? They won't hype it to make more sales, They will however do just enough to keep the damage control down. One way of doing this is by throwing a next to medium amount of pictures, an even lower amount of information, with very little detail.

You just described every pre-launch trailer of any game I have ever played. It is indeed called "marketing". Or were you about to tell us what damage they are attempting to control with this vid?

You'd think a business would want to release things like this on the main site....then your realize this is EAware. :o

Thank goodness that you were quick to get your jab in before they updated the front page. :rolleyes:

You just described every pre-launch trailer of any game I have ever played. It is indeed called "marketing". Or were you about to tell us what damage they are attempting to control with this vid?

You sir, just failed to convince me you knew what I am talking about, among a few other things. That's your problem though.

Quote away, as I'm sure you will want to debate with me. Though I am not sure how you will do that after reading your post in response to mine. I suppose you ware so bored in game you wish to debate as a means to past the time.

Just exactly what were you trying to speak in defense of regarding this game, let alone my post? LOL you know what? nvm. I'm sure I will find your response dumb as well as a waste of a few seconds in reading whatever you think to say.

Take care.

Looks nice.. Can see A C Clarke shouting "Ahem I had those 30 years ago my dear sirs " from beyond the grave over the elevators.. How the heck do they work by the way, does it track the orbit or is it flexible :D like an elastic band.

Looks good - I suspect we can see where a datacron is going to be placed atop a spiral..

Its good to see this isnt quite a clone of anyother lands and its good to see full daylight like Tatooine to show of the armor

Edited by Ighten

You sir, just failed to convince me you knew what I am talking about, among a few other things. That's your problem though.

Quote away, as I'm sure you will want to debate with me. Though I am not sure how you will do that after reading your post in response to mine. I suppose you ware so bored in game you wish to debate as a means to past the time.

Just exactly what were you trying to speak in defense of regarding this game, let alone my post? LOL you know what? nvm. I'm sure I will find your response dumb as well as a waste of a few seconds in reading whatever you think to say.

Take care.

Brother, I am just looking to be educated on what damage control that you think they are doing with this trailer.

Brother, I am just looking to be educated on what damage control that you think they are doing with this trailer.

ROFL I never said they were doing damage control with the trailer. I was pointing out the quite the opposite.. Read again, as your confusion to what / why I quoted Drebs in the first place might be cleared up. At least make sure you understand the post BEFORE you quote someone who wasn't even posting to you in the first place.

Aizen: It's a Hustle. What does any company do these days when they have a product they knowingly doubt? They won't hype it to make more sales, They will however do just enough to keep the damage control down.

Now that you've read this key part again. Am I saying that they are using this video as means to damage control? Or am I saying that lack there of in regards to what Drebs posted is WHY THIS VIDEO IS NOT BEING ADVERTISED / SHOWN PROPERLY?

Cmon dood. I really shouldn't have to educate you on how to make sure you know what someone is actually saying.

Edited by Aizen

ROFL I never said they were doing damage control with the trailer. I was pointing out the quite the opposite.. Read again, as your confusion to what / why I quoted Drebs in the first place might be cleared up. At least make sure you understand the post BEFORE you quote someone who wasn't even posting to you in the first place.

Now that you've read this key part again. Am I saying that they are using this video as means to damage control? Or am I saying that lack there of in regards to what Drebs posted is WHY THIS VIDEO IS NOT BEING ADVERTISED / SHOWN PROPERLY?

Cmon dood. I really shouldn't have to educate you on how to make sure you know what someone is actually saying.

Brother, maybe I am just tired. Because, I still have no idea what you are saying or how it pertains to you saying that this video was made for damage control.

Brother, maybe I am just tired. Because, I still have no idea what you are saying or how it pertains to you saying that this video was made for damage control.

Hopeless is what you are. Tried is possible as well lol.

lol If you don't know what someone is saying try staying out of it.

If you get an explanation and still fail to understand, Just give up.

I'm done with you. .. Oh not a brother of mine.

This has made laugh a lot.

Based on this video, I'm irrationally concerned that EA has ripped off $10 from me.

Wait, actually, no, it looks good, like some actual thought and effort was put into Makeb. Definitely more than I would've expected out of a game that had gone f2p. I look forward to having something new to do with my 50s.