The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Instant lvl 50

Why?

If you don't have time to level a character to 50, how will you have time to play it at 50?

SWTOR is "the story driven MMO from Bioware" - if you immediately level to 50 you're missing out the whole point of the game. And let's face it, there are so many bugs and problems with this game that if you take away the story lines there would be no reason to play it. :rolleyes:

This thread is pointles,seriously? the fun part of this game is the story behind each character,as the previous people posted,how can you find to play you a level 50 if you even don't want to spend some effords to rise your character?

plus be prepared that in the near future 5 more levels will be added;)

p.s

The point is not rushing to 50,but to fully enjoy your own character.

Edited by Marshal_Ney

This thread is pointles,seriously? the fun part of this game is the story behind each character,as the previous people posted,how can you find to play you a level 50 if you even don't want to spend some effords to rise your character?

plus be prepared that in the near future 5 more levels will be added;)

p.s

The point is not rushing to 50,but to fully enjoy your own character.

I do Agree that this thread is pointless, seriously the story driven, is just too good and that's one of the thing who hooked me up to STWOR. Grinding level is easy seriously I am leveling my second toon right now and I just enjoy all the chapter and companion quest. And yes Lvl 30 legacy and no toon lvl 50, why you don't concentrate on one toon at the rime and enjoy the story!

Always funny to see someone willing to pay for not having to play the game.... wouldn't it be easier to just not play the game ?

For some people being level 50 is more important than anything. Can't understand that thinking, but it's more common than I'd like.

We have things that you can buy to quicken your levelling. Buy the levelling character perks with cartel coins and buy a 5 pack major XP boost. It's really fast to level up with them.

Maybe for legacy 30 or above? Please? Help me bioware, you are my only hope to ever get my toons to 50

Is it even mathematically possible to be Legacy level 30 and not have a single character to 50?

Like all other crazy ideas I support this one. Why because I like the idea of BW getting money for very little work, and hoping that money would be put back into the game and the Cartel market. Let people buy lv 50's, gearing them might be an issue but I am sure they can buy that from the cartel market too.

I started a thread about this same thing, before I found this one.

I support this idea, BUT i think there needs to be a large set of restrictions. Here is what I posted in the other thread:

1. the account would need to be at legacy level 50 or higher.

2. this would be a one time purchase per account.

3. no quests would be complete. and no companions would be earned. (player would need to go back and do all of that if its wanted)

4. new toon could be any class or race (that you have unlocked).

5. would cost something like 2200 cc for premium, and 1100cc for subs (if not free even)

6. you could even tie it into the coming legacy achievement system. Say you need 2500 ach points as well.

My reasoning for this idea is this, if you have a legacy that is at 50 or higher, its safe to assume you have already done the majority of the class stories. You have probably leveled multiple toons. This would be a reward for players who have invested a lot of time into the game. Personally, I dread leveling another toon even though i want more crafters or want to roll another commando and go heals only (so I dont have to constantly respec).

Just a thought

Honestly to me, I enjoy the post 50 content more than the grind to 50. Mainly because I have done it 6 times. You can only do Taris or quesh so many times before you want to stab yourself in the eyeballs with a pen.

IMO

Pay to win laziness you are skipping the game itself, 80% if not more of the entire point of the game, why? There are almost 60% bonuses you can get to speed up level gaining. passive and buff items. is that seriously not good enough? I leveled two characters to 50 long before those existed. its how you LEARN your class, how you LEARN how to play a rotation, how you LEARN to respect the game in its story and mechanics to prepare you for the endgame content.

free levels just shows no respect for the game.

I started a thread about this same thing, before I found this one.

I support this idea, BUT i think there needs to be a large set of restrictions. Here is what I posted in the other thread:

1. the account would need to be at legacy level 50 or higher.

2. this would be a one time purchase per account.

3. no quests would be complete. and no companions would be earned. (player would need to go back and do all of that if its wanted)

4. new toon could be any class or race (that you have unlocked).

5. would cost something like 2200 cc for premium, and 1100cc for subs (if not free even)

6. you could even tie it into the coming legacy achievement system. Say you need 2500 ach points as well.

My reasoning for this idea is this, if you have a legacy that is at 50 or higher, its safe to assume you have already done the majority of the class stories. You have probably leveled multiple toons. This would be a reward for players who have invested a lot of time into the game. Personally, I dread leveling another toon even though i want more crafters or want to roll another commando and go heals only (so I dont have to constantly respec).

Just a thought

Honestly to me, I enjoy the post 50 content more than the grind to 50. Mainly because I have done it 6 times. You can only do Taris or quesh so many times before you want to stab yourself in the eyeballs with a pen.

IMO

i would be all for this like i want to redo my sorc into a twilek but really don't want to lvl up another sorc to 50

i would be all for this like i want to redo my sorc into a twilek but really don't want to lvl up another sorc to 50

Exactly! The idea could always be modified and restricted to classes you have already leveled to 50.

As for missing the story etc.. etc.. what about those how have already done the story multiple times? what about those spacebar warriors who have been there done that? I dont believe its pay to win. As per my suggestion you need legacy lvl 50 (which could be done without actually having a lvl 50 toon, but comeon, really how many people out there have that?) and per my suggestion it would be restricted to a one time deal and the toon has no gear no companion etc..

If it were implemented with the restrictions I suggested it would not be a reward for lazieness. You couldnt just create an account and bingo have a 50 or level to 30 get bored and skip to 50.

I don't think there needs to be many restrictions. The game is very light on optional content, so leveling up multiple characters can be tedious at best for some.

I'm not sure how you'd do something like this, it would probably be better to implement a system similar to Age of Conan.

Whilst you are subscribed you earn levels on your accounts, these levels can be assigned to any character on the account. The rate is fairly slow so it is still quicker to level normally, but for those who lack the time or have leveled enough characters to be bored of the content going up, then it is a nice solution. It is also only available to subscribers.

So you could have that, plus the ability to purchase an unlock that grants it.

I don't think there needs to be many restrictions. The game is very light on optional content, so leveling up multiple characters can be tedious at best for some.

I'm not sure how you'd do something like this, it would probably be better to implement a system similar to Age of Conan.

Whilst you are subscribed you earn levels on your accounts, these levels can be assigned to any character on the account. The rate is fairly slow so it is still quicker to level normally, but for those who lack the time or have leveled enough characters to be bored of the content going up, then it is a nice solution. It is also only available to subscribers.

So you could have that, plus the ability to purchase an unlock that grants it.

Never played AOC, but that is not a bad idea.