Servers Wealthiest Players 2013

benrici

I'd like to claim first place, please.

as you can see, I was having some UI issues when I took the picture, so it may look a little bit off, but it's all cleared up now. c: TOTALLY LEGIT.

You should have used the same number "1" for your credits that is used throughout the entire screenshot such as on the time, and the amount of items you have in your inventory....that is unless you billionaires unlock an entirely new numbers font :rolleyes:

You poor soul :(

I would love to see posts from people that genuinely earned their money, and did not bot for it. That would make me happy. No offense to either Rybes or Tal'dari, but they obviously used bots to get that money. Ive actually heard many people talk recently about botting and I never even knew it exsisted. Oh well. :p

Well I do see the level of trolling I just brought upon myself. Kudos to you Taldari. And to you desi.... well you caught me with my hand in the cookies jar, not even paying attention! :p

• 4 weeks later...
One of the most expensive single target weapons in the Republic arsenal is the ZR-57 orbital strike bomb. A single unit costs 40 million credits. Once you've mastered the Cartel's GTN, the question is not whether you can afford a ZR-57. The question is how many do you want?

So since the release of Star Wars: TOR there has been:

From and including: Tuesday, December 20, 2011

To, but not including : Wednesday, April 10, 2013

It is 477 days from the start date to the end date, but not including the end date

Alternatively we can represent 477 days converted to one of these units:

41,212,800 seconds

686,880 minutes

11,448 hours

68 weeks (rounded down)

this means that Taldari (@6.4billion) and Rybes (@5.4billion) have earned:

Taldari: ~13.4 million/day or ~560k/hr

Rybes: ~11.3 million/day or ~472k/hr

with that can we finally kill this thread and congrats to those two for playing the GTN everyday.

** and FTP toons are capped at 200k so I am guessing the highest FTP toon is sitting at ~200k

Edited by bsbrad

• 3 weeks later...
I think this is doing both your guilds a disservice and you guys should probably stop while you're ahead. To me you guys seem like a bunch of bickering kids, pointing fingers at each other like Johnny stole Bobby's milk. At the end of the day why does all this nonsense matter? Edited by hulcalan

That's like 53 guilds!

That reminds me of a story yidden told me about the head of the mining company he worked for. Apparently he paid 300k USD for a new couch on his private jet. And forever now amongst the lower echelons of the company things are measured in couches.

"That drill hole is gonna cost 2.25 couches to finish"