Is it me, or has pvp improved over the last week?

ObscureKnight

Since someone brought up PTS, how's it going for our teams over there? I've always just assumed that ID and the top line-ups from some of the other shadowland teams/guild would steamroll the teams from the other servers so I hope I wasnt too far off there. Has anyone lost yet? Edited by MidichIorian

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only change I've noticed about PVP in the last couple of weeks is that when I queue up on the Empire side, 4 out of 5 matches are against other Empire teams. The imp side has always had larger numbers but I think the PTS has effected Republic population far more.

Since someone brought up PTS, how's it going for our teams over there? I've always just assumed that ID and the top line-ups from some of the other shadowland teams/guild would steamroll the teams from the other servers so I hope I wasnt too far off there. Has anyone lost yet?

Only 4 teams (to my knowledge) have played ranked on the pts. It should be more active this coming weekend. However the records as it stand iirc are:

Hey I'm MVP 6-8: 1 loss to Nostrum Dolus, 7 losses to Squirtle Squad 1 DC victory vs ND, 3 Wins versus Nostrum Dolus, 1 DC victory vs Squirtle Squad, and 2 wins against Squirtle Squad

Squirtle Squad 7-8: 7 wins against Hey I'm MVP, 1 DC loss vs Hey I'm MVP, 2 losses to Hey I'm MVP, 5 losses against Infinite Darkness

Nostrum Dolus 1-4: 1 victory against Hey I'm MVP, 1 DC loss to Hey I'm MVP, 3 losses to Hey I'm MVP. (Record does not do them justice, they were all very intense matches.

Infinite Darkness 5-0: 5 victories against Squirtle Squad (some of our players had a sizable gear advantage)

Apologies if I screwed up some of my facts, I wrote this off the top of my head from the games I have watched/participated in. More teams should be queuing this weekend and I hope we can participate again.

Edited by Wookieenator

OP is clearly talking about the server stability. Others are referring to player quality.

Re: server stability, it's still very laggy in spikes for me, and I run Unleashed.

Re: quality, I've never seen more junk & fresh 50s ruining WZ's in a loooong time. So many baddies out in full force right now!

At least some one can see what I was referring to.

On a side note, my identity is not hard to figure out, just keep looking you will find me in the 50's and sub 50's. I just fail to see the need to be targeted in game by people who are vain enough to think this post was about them.

Only 4 teams (to my knowledge) have played ranked on the pts. It should be more active this coming weekend. However the records as it stand iirc are:

Hey I'm MVP 6-8: 1 loss to Nostrum Dolus, 7 losses to Squirtle Squad 1 DC victory vs ND, 3 Wins versus Nostrum Dolus, 1 DC victory vs Squirtle Squad, and 2 wins against Squirtle Squad

Squirtle Squad 7-8: 7 wins against Hey I'm MVP, 1 DC loss vs Hey I'm MVP, 2 losses to Hey I'm MVP, 5 losses against Infinite Darkness

Nostrum Dolus 1-4: 1 victory against Hey I'm MVP, 1 DC loss to Hey I'm MVP, 3 losses to Hey I'm MVP. (Record does not do them justice, they were all very intense matches.

Infinite Darkness 5-0: 5 victories against Squirtle Squad (some of our players had a marginal gear advantage)

Apologies if I screwed up some of my facts, I wrote this off the top of my head from the games I have watched/participated in. More teams should be queuing this weekend and I hope we can participate again.

The bolster on the Pts is Iffy and needs the missing slot bug to be fixed.Look out for Nostrum Dolus was in a match with a combat medic and a gunslinger that were fully augmented in the new 55 stuff and had 40k hp they had a relic and a few other pieces but had 2k+ expertise. Then again im not sure how much the new augments can boost somones stats by 22+stam and 35+ power looks like alot lol....

Anywho I hope everyone from shadowlands thats on the pts does great and makes our server as a whole look nice.:p

The bolster on the Pts is Iffy and needs the missing slot bug to be fixed.Look out for Nostrum Dolus was in a match with a combat medic and a gunslinger that were fully augmented in the new 55 stuff and had 40k hp they had a relic and a few other pieces but had 2k+ expertise. Then again im not sure how much the new augments can boost somones stats by 22+stam and 35+ power looks like alot lol....

Anywho I hope everyone from shadowlands thats on the pts does great and makes our server as a whole look nice.:p

There is a new bug on the pts that requires some effort to execute but that is probably the cause of a 40k hp gunslinger with 2k expertise. That's pretty lame if they are taking advantage of that bug (maybe they were just testing it for a match), but I really doubt any of the ranked teams will ruin their reputation by abusing a bug like that. And yeah the new augments are redonkulous:eek:

I demand you update your sig to include bonkbonk before you get bonked up side the head.

Wook is just mad all the print screening just got them a bunch of pics of ID killing them :D

haters keep on hating. we actually print-screened a physics/id premade in huttball so hard that they all quit the warzone.

how many times have i seen little *****es whining on imp fleet or in imp warzones about wook hacking?

but hey, it's a big guild. i don't doubt that some members do complain about "hacks". just don't cry too much when the big bad wook premade beats you.

haters keep on hating. we actually print-screened a physics/id premade in huttball so hard that they all quit the warzone.

how many times have i seen little *****es whining on imp fleet or in imp warzones about wook hacking?

It was a tongue in cheek joke but nice to see you're sensitive about it.

but hey, it's a big guild. i don't doubt that some members do complain about "hacks". just don't cry too much when the big bad wook premade beats you.

WOOK pre-mades roll bads and pugs, they don't beat anyone who actually knows how to play. In fact while doing kickball style ranked the other night your team queued, got rolled, and quit vs a mix-match team.

Edited by Domatron

It was a tongue in cheek joke but nice to see you're sensitive about it.

WOOK pre-mades roll bads and pugs, they don't beat anyone who actually knows how to play. In fact while doing kickball style ranked the other night your team queued, got rolled, and quit vs a mix-match team.

Actually, I was being cheeky too... and then you go for the low-hanging fruit by sputtering the standard "wook only beats bads" line. Do me a favor: try harder next time.

Not sure who you are, but I do know that you are insignificant.

Actually, I was being cheeky too...

Couldn't tell

and then you go for the low-hanging fruit by sputtering the standard "wook only beats bads" line. Do me a favor: try harder next time.

I agree Merks was better

Not sure who you are, but I do know that you are insignificant.

I could say the same thing about you, don't be so mad.

Couldn't tell

I agree Merks was better

I could say the same thing about you, don't be so mad.

So Domatron, mind enlightening us with who your toons are? My legacy name is in my sig, but I don't beat my chest about my achievements like 95% of the ego-driven ***-clowns on these forums.

You're obviously nothing more than a class-C troll bent on getting a rise out of others, so I will enjoy notching your smug juvenile self back a few pegs.

So Domatron, mind enlightening us with who your toons are? My legacy name is in my sig, but I don't beat my chest about my achievements like 95% of the ego-driven ***-clowns on these forums.

You're obviously nothing more than a class-C troll bent on getting a rise out of others, so I will enjoy notching your smug juvenile self back a few pegs.

Sure my legacy name is Amaterasu, and really I just made a running joke about a "hack" that doesn't even work, then you got all upset. You seem to take jokes and yourself too seriously, I look forward to the WZ notching attempts /thread for me

Sure my legacy name is Amaterasu, and really I just made a running joke about a "hack" that doesn't even work, then you got all upset. You seem to take jokes and yourself too seriously, I look forward to the WZ notching attempts /thread for me

I don't think you read my posts at all. Especially when I mentioned that all my print-screening caused calvinklein to quit the huttball he was in. The irony there is that he's always complaining about wook dodging ranked queues. He can't even handle the heat of a regular warzone.

Really, no idea who you are but you will find that you've bit more than you can chew. You were probably one of the people whining in imperial fleet chat about how wook are a bunch of hackers. Boohoo!