Is it me, or has pvp improved over the last week?

ObscureKnight

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

pics or it didn't happen.

Yeah, I'm going to waste my time screenshotting your temper tantrums. I'm sure anyone on imp general chat at around 6EST saw it.

typical wook slander....

Typical crotch-riding. How's it taste?

Edited by justdrop

Nah, it was definitely you on CalvinKlein. Spend less time crying at pugs imo.

The inability to read their own screenshots is strong with this one.

Mr. C. Klein, please don't spoil this moment. Ride her for all she is worth.

*opens bag of frosted animal crackers, washes them down with a big old mug of IRONY*

If I remember correctly (which I do) he was raging on someone that suggested killing healers first. Apparently you guys let them free cast while attempting to kill sweep monkeys.. and lost. LOL

Oh I do remember this. In general it went like this:

Someguy: KILL HEALERS FIRST

Me: Not always. When you are on defense, healers aren't your biggest threat.

Someotherguy: ^^^^

What some people call a simple discussion, you call "QQing" or "Raging". You must be a joy to talk to :)

The bolster on the Pts is Iffy and needs the missing slot bug to be fixed.Look out for Nostrum Dolus was in a match with a combat medic and a gunslinger that were fully augmented in the new 55 stuff and had 40k hp they had a relic and a few other pieces but had 2k+ expertise. Then again im not sure how much the new augments can boost somones stats by 22+stam and 35+ power looks like alot lol....

Anywho I hope everyone from shadowlands thats on the pts does great and makes our server as a whole look nice.:p

Anything over 1900 EXP with pve hilts in = bugged I think, unless there are exp augments now? not sure.

Anything over ~30k, maybe 32k hp that is not a tank with tanky enhancements/mods/armorings = bolster bugged also.

Fully conq geared, perfectly optimized for max power / rage gear, with full augments, I get 30,0033 hp I believe. If someone had some of the high endurance mods / enhancements and was not min maxed, they could get probably 32k. Fully tank geared enh/mods/armorings could go as high as 38-39k legitimately.

I tried the new bolster bug to see what kind of stats I got. It is pretty ridiculous. IIRC, 40k hp, 90%+ surge, 21% crit, 1020+ bonus damage (1200+ if both relics proc), consistently getting 11k-14k smashes and 10k+ vicious throws on everyone, with 5-7k vicious slashes. If anyone uses this in rated, they should be shunned by the pvp community imo - everyone just refuse to play them and count the game as a win. Seriously f*ck cheaters. This needs fixed ASAP, i won't play on PTS with this crap going on.

And Merk, "Key word: bad". I about fell off my freaking chair laughing. Best. Zing. Ever.

Edited by Aluvi

Oh I do remember this. In general it went like this:

Someguy: KILL HEALERS FIRST

Me: Not always. When you are on defense, healers aren't your biggest threat.

Someotherguy: ^^^^

What some people call a simple discussion, you call "QQing" or "Raging". You must be a joy to talk to :)

After you got out of a match. After you lost. After you complained about the pugs. After that pug told you to kill the healers because you didn't. LOLLL

After you got out of a match. After you lost. After you complained about the pugs. After that pug told you to kill the healers because you didn't. LOLLL

Is it not possible that he was defending his team's healer while his team didn't bother with the enemy healer? Is it possible he was the one guy focusing on defending an objective? I wasn't there so just saying.

Also, this a MMO which means any discussion on what went wrong in a match is considered QQing. Constructive criticism and helpful advice don't exist. :rolleyes:

Still doesn't change the fact that he quit a warzone against those terribad wooks. Unfortunately, I didn't have time to take a picture.

But, there are people worse than wook and being stuck with them in multiple WZs gets very frustrating. :(

Bro, you should do what your name suggests. justdrop it. Also, ChrisKlein is an A-Hole. We all know this. It's just what he does.

Edited by Aluvi

What you think happened did not happen. I wasn't in his match I was just putting my 2c in. Why are we even having this conversation? I wasn't defending anyone as I wasn't in the damn match. I'm glad you won/lost whatever match you think I was in, but I wasn't there.... So kudos to you.

The fact is. You are pretending to be in some match with me where I quit and raged. Whereas I don't even have a clue who you are.

Edited by RyanReagan

So tempted to just throw in a comment like:

- Pretty sure I saw Mr Klein in said game. He got frustrated when some 16K shadow violated him, he yelled something in chat and left.

/*insert name of some guild*

... and walk away. :rak_01:

Edited by MidichIorian

So um... Why exactly does any of this matter? That's great you might have had 1 game where something abnormal happened... Cool... Want a cookie or something? Maybe a medal? It's SHINY

The fact is. You are pretending to be in some match with me where I quit and raged. Whereas I don't even have a clue who you are.

The fact is you're not as great as you think you are. All your little groupies on here can't change that.

Oh ffs...Just bloody drop it already. Nobody even cares what happened a few days ago since there are more important things to worry and stress about than a game. If you don't like the community on this server then go play on another one.

I also fail to see where C.K. made any mention about how great he is. :confused:

The fact is you're not as great as you think you are. All your little groupies on here can't change that.

such a hater

I don't think I've ever talked to C.K. ingame but jeez something tells me your hatred is completely undeserved

Edited by bigheadbrandon