Where are THESE abilities from their Video?

virgowars

I've seen some new abilites people have put out in video's for the level 55 cap. But what about these from one of their previews of the expansion?

Showing an Assassin with a new saber spin ability that looks really nice

Clip i'm specifically talking about is around the 30 second mark.

I haven't seen this in any of the new ability previews, is available? Is it a new talent ability rather than a level ability?

Please god don't let this have been cut, i've been leveling an Assassin just for this ability because it reminds me so much of one of my favorite SWG animations.

Edited by virgowars

Probably just didn't make the cut. Every class got one (1) new ability. I wonder what other abilities BW was tossing around for each AC.

A channelled AoE melee ability doesn't seem as useful/needed/cool factor as a teleport.

AoE melee ability can be useful in PvE/PvP. Phase Walk cool in PvP, and useless for PvE.

AoE melee ability can be useful in PvE/PvP. Phase Walk cool in PvP, and useless for PvE.

No, you are wrong. It's a very similar ability to the Warlocks ability in WoW and when it was useful in PvE it was GOLDEN. But I agree with you that it's very few times it is useful in PvE, but when it is... oh boy.... it's the best ability EVAH!

I can think of a lot of instances where the teleport would would be very useful, such as in cases where you are required to move away from an AOE (like Gharj's Pounce). Also in the Dreadguard fight on HM, you can place your mark right at your safe spot, dps your heart out until the time is almost up and instantly port yourself there. Also probably fun for running away from Kelsara.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.