Makeb's coming on 6/18/13, or what?

abokado

I think u need to revise your math a little bit my friend. 1.10 and so one doesn't follow 1.9

1.10 is basically 1.1

After 1.9 comes 1.91, 1.92 etc.

Just sayin.... :)

Incorrect.

After one point nine comes one point ten, followed by one point eleven and one point twelve.

This is software versioning, not math.

Summer stars June 22 so June 18rh is technically Spring. However Makeb appears to be much closer as patch 2.0 is currently live on the PTS. This is not Makeb but the groundwork for it including the level cap increase.

yes, but keep in mind that they are still waiting to do a closed beta on the Makeb content. How long do beta tests last in the context of this much content? I'm not a developer, so I can only conjecture, and I have no reference object for comparison. So based on absolutely nothing, I will say 2.0 will be on the PTS for 2-3 weeks, then they'll be a bit of a break, which Bioware will justify as "fixing bugs" (this may or may not be true), then the closed beta for ROTHC will begin and last anywhere from 2-8 weeks. I think May/June is entirely possible.

I think it's coming pretty damn soon, since no one is gona grind gear for PvE & PvP till 2.0 drops, if they hold it much longer people will die of boredom and quit mby? :p

This is the way I think, they either made a terrible mistake putting 2.0 on PTS too early or we will see it soon. The idea to grind anything is gone as no one knows how the conversion rate is going to work for coms and stuff. And even the best tier gear currently will be obsolete come 2.0.

I thought everyone knew the developers were cartoon characters and so only have 6 fingers and 2 thumbs which means they use a base 8 not a base 10 number system. In their world 2.0 follows 1.7. :D

Oddly enough that sounds like a very reasonable hypothesis!

I suppose they also have webbed feet. Sorry, I just cannot resist taking a cheap, unprovoked swipe at programmers.

:eek:

You know, if software versioning worked like that, we'd never hit 2.0 because after 1.9 comes 1.10, 1.11, 1.12, 1.13, etc.

When they're ready to make the jump to 2.0, they will.

Your decimal set up is all wrong. In order for your succession to work it would have to start with 1.09 not 1.9.