A suggestion about bubble stuns/smashers on RWZ

elitegerike

w/e i dont even know why do i waste my time here trying to make the RWZS much more fun for everyone...

ppl go against ace coz i wanted to come with an idea wich is GOOD for everyone

ppl start talking about illum pvp ( how the fk that comes here?)

ppl who say its easy to counter bubble, then go with any melee (especially mara ) to rwz and show me plz.

anw: whoever wants to play with us without bubble stun or smashfest, just whisp me or emote on rwz, and we wont use more then 1 smash, and we wont use any bubble BUT on the sorc himself.

cheers,

G

Edited by elitegerike

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

w/e i dont even know why do i waste my time here trying to make the RWZS much more fun for everyone...

ppl go against ace coz i wanted to come with an idea wich is GOOD for everyone

ppl start talking about illum pvp ( how the fk that comes here?)

ppl who say its easy to counter bubble, then go with any melee (especially mara ) to rwz and show me plz.

anw: whoever wants to play with us without bubble stun or smashfest, just whisp me or emote on rwz, and we wont use more then 1 smash, and we wont use any bubble BUT on the sorc himself.

cheers,

G

Better how, by degrading the amount of experience people need to survive or think about what they do in general?

No. It might be dumb, but this is not the solution.

Better how, by degrading the amount of experience people need to survive or think about what they do in general?

No. It might be dumb, but this is not the solution.

Jesus Evolixe I challenge you NOT to give your lame opinion in even 1 important or popular topic

and not quote gerikke contradicting him every time for a few weeks

Edited by Aerilas

Oh well. It seems bubblestuns stay. For the Record bubblestun isn't that important survival tool for sage. Biggest reason bubbles are too good atm is that everyone else has aoe stun on demand. Sage survivability is not so bad on rankeds without it if you still take force wave root. You just get better energy management and bigger heals in return.

Most of the times in rwzs my fps are so low that I see the bubble popping before I see that someone who leaped me... so the stun is just the time I need for my screen to show it, xDD.

Even if we didn't do that for ourselves, it's kind of annoying and/or not practical to be at the start of a match like... is this a guild that agreed about the stun bubble or not? uhmmm... maybe I'll respec then...

Smash/Sweep isnt an issue when 99% of the players rolling this spec are absolutely dog **** at it anyway .

Rage was overpowered in 1.0 when you could min max through pve gear and pop adrenals/relic stacks and hit 5 under 50's for 14k in a wz . Not now. Most focus/rage spec i laugh at then punish for being so aweful

Bubble stun is annoying but can easiliy be removed by ranged crit