Speculation: New Gree Missions After Achieving Friend / Hero Status

itsmymillertime

Interesting thought OP. Yea... I hope so. It seems logical.

Well by the end of the event I'll have enough items to get a new sniper rifle for my agent and will have enough rep items to do it. I'll just need those vendors to stick around long enough for me to use those rep items each week within the annoying weekly caps.

I really hope so. Sure, reaching Champion gets you nice looking gear and weapons, but I can't help to wonder: what do we get when we reach the maximum level of reputation? A special mission or a new line of quests?

None of that junk. Upon reaching legend status, you get.....A TITLE!!1! That's what we all want, right?

I really hope so. Sure, reaching Champion gets you nice looking gear and weapons, but I can't help to wonder: what do we get when we reach the maximum level of reputation? A special mission or a new line of quests?

You become a Perfect Gold Bisector and you can have a Gray Secant pet. For some of us we also get to satisfy that OCD need to fill the bar. :jawa_biggrin:

None of that junk. Upon reaching legend status, you get.....A TITLE!!1! That's what we all want, right?

In every MMORPG I've every played people have gone to extraordinary lengths for titles. Moreso than any stat gear. Which makes sense really. It's cool to have a nice hat. But it will be gone after the expansion comes out I bet. Titles are with your forever.

In every MMORPG I've every played people have gone to extraordinary lengths for titles. Moreso than any stat gear. Which makes sense really. It's cool to have a nice hat. But it will be gone after the expansion comes out I bet. Titles are with your forever.

True, also the day after the world first kill of Dreadtooth on 10 stacks, my server Dreadtooth went from 1 to 10 the next day.

True, also the day after the world first kill of Dreadtooth on 10 stacks, my server Dreadtooth went from 1 to 10 the next day.

People like fun, challenging content, especially if it comes with cool titles, pets, or mounts. Gear is for today, a title is forever :D

Edited by iamthehoyden

I am working my dailies for this event but only have one character high enough to run them. I love the outfits the Gree have especially the black/red Tron like outfits so my question is.... with the event only running through next Tuesday the 26th will the clothing offered still be there after the event since you have to reach "Friend" status to even buy them?

I am working my dailies for this event but only have one character high enough to run them. I love the outfits the Gree have especially the black/red Tron like outfits so my question is.... with the event only running through next Tuesday the 26th will the clothing offered still be there after the event since you have to reach "Friend" status to even buy them?

vendor will always be there.