The Gree Event Rocks Que The Cry Babies

iaintoff

Good thing you don't have to do the dailies then- they give a total of 550 rep a day- you can max rep, with a single character, in 5-6 days even if you don't do a single pvp daily.

So- if someone needs to be open minded, perhaps it's the people who are whining about pvp dailies they do not have to do, the only two open world pvp dailies right now.

Read it again, Einstein.

PS: I never said that I did not like PVP.

Edited by Bugsington

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good thing you don't have to do the dailies then- they give a total of 550 rep a day- you can max rep, with a single character, in 5-6 days even if you don't do a single pvp daily.

So- if someone needs to be open minded, perhaps it's the people who are whining about pvp dailies they do not have to do, the only two open world pvp dailies right now.

Yes you can get max rep that is correct, however max rep is only 12k, you need something like 57k to get to legend.... The event only lasts two weeks, so you would be just getting to friend most likely by the end of the event, which means you cant buy much.

Let me preface my comments by pointing out that my post is regarding the PVP aspects of the 1.7 event. Also I want to acknowledge that the event as a whole was much better than some previous attempts, and I did enjoy the event.

Many people have good points about the PVP aspect and the Gree event. Anthough we each play how we play, IMHO it all comes down to Bioware. People complained about truces, when the fact is that it is un-avoidable as it is. OKAY people, Lore check, it's Star WARS, therefore PVP is about WAR not fetching and food pellet games. The fact that BW would be so blind to this is amazing. Sure put a reward system into an area where sworn enemies would be more interested in killing each other, that will work.

Look, Bioware, If there is any chance that you are monitoring, get this through your collective skull. If you want real open world PVP, if you really want to earn the respect of the PVP base that is out there, then you have to deliver the product you are promising. What just happened in this event is not the future of PVP. I had more PVP fun back in Unreal Tournament and that was in 1999! Hire a military advisor if you have to, but please put some WAR back in Star WARS. It's do-able, If you want it to be Bioware.

So because you pay 15$ a month (enough to pay wage for programmers, developers, testers, etc) they should give you an option to turn off PvP in pvp zone because you dont have time to play this game? ...

If you don't want to pvp - don't go to pvp zone and don't do pvp quest.

Right. It is not like the gree event is undoable if you stick to the PvE quests. You can still cap out your reputation, fight the Xeno boss et cetera. The PvP missions are purely optional.