iaintoff

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

que is short for nothing......

l2spell?

its funny that some people are barely able to read/write their native language

you`re funny, considering I even gave you a link... que has been a common gaming term for quite awhile while sitting in a queue.

imo you have some serious life issues to even bring it up lol.

Disagree with OP, I like the event, some cool rewards etc, but why is it a forced ffa PvP zone? I mean i simply want to do my dailies, and get my tokens that's it. Now luckily I have 3 50 toons so I don't have a problem getting tokens with them as well and possibly skipping the PvP missions, but i'm a whore and want them all =) Yet nearly every time I go to the PvP zone some idiot attacks me. People say oh go QQ elsewhere this is a PvP zone, put your money where your mouth is, face my main 1v1, not gang rape my alt who has 14k health with your group of 3 AFTER he's at 50% health due to taking down a group of droids, like seriously, does that give you some sense of accomplishment or something? Because you're imagining it.

Anyways, that's my take on it, I mean Ilum already has a PvP zone, go there, this is an event, and this event only lasts two weeks, not all people have 47 alts they can get more tokens on, some people need these PvP missions so dont just arrogantly say "well why dont you just not do them them can get tokens elsewhere".

/rant over

You really don't need to enter the pvp zone at all (it's only 900 extra rep per day and you don't need that for champion rank). How about farming WBs for rep tokens (much quicker than pvp if you have an organized group)?

Well u know that makes sense but at the same time we the subscribers pay to play a product and we should have the option to play pvp or pve or what ever some people do not have a bundle of time to play for hours some like my self had an hour before i had to leave for work all i wanted to do is play the gree quest and as i play if i can help other out that means IMP/PUB alike i will so to help move the quest along faster and every one gets what they need to complete the quest, every one wins, but when you have limited time and u have pubs and even IMPS in FFA stopping u from delivering your orbs to the pylon then u have to start over and go back get the orbs and then back to the pylon just to get over ran by *&^ holes again then u look at the time and u start to see that u r now not going to get this done b4 u have to leave. I pay to play and with that i should have an (OPTION TO TURN ON PVP AT WILL IN CASES SUCH AS THESE QUEST) not normal pvp because u que up for them. A simple on and off button during this type of short lived quest like we are in right now. So those that wish to PVP in FFA zone can those that wishes not to, wont. Simple........

I thought the crying in wz were bad.Yeesh.Its only pvp fer cryin out loud! Roll with it.Dont like getting steamrolled? Goto another instance.That one full too? sucks to be you.

Do PvE stuff.Gank squad finding you?What can i say, find friends.

You can ignore the PvP quests completely and just do the raids and PvE stuff and youll have more helix's than a pvper who wastes his time ganking people..LOL!

These forums are hilarious...as you were gents!

This is the truth and this is how I feel:

*I stopped (regularly) playing warzones 2 weeks before this patch and decided to cancel my subscription since I stopped enjoying my Sorcerer and Mercenary long time ago

*I will be renewing my Subscription now :i_biggrin:

--- Why ? ---

* I do PvE and PvP quests on Ilum and I combine it both :i_biggrin:

* I camped middle about 11 hours today with my friend

* Since they implemented this event and new Ilum I did 0 Warzones total and cannot care less

* I am not planning on leaving Ilum any time soon

* No, I do not need a life

* Your insults are not getting to me 'cos I am enjoying this event so much and playing the game to its full potential

* I LOVE Open World PvP

I am going to sleep now. It is 8am. When I wake up, I will log back in to kill those "smart ,mature, old people with skill and life", since I am a "kid with 0 skill and 0 IQ without a life".

Damn, even some of the 'top guilds' are crying and begging us to stop killing them! Go back to your Warzone where bubble pop and smash has more effect. ::i_biggrin:

P.S. Thank you for this wonderful event that came as a gift after the "exam period"

P.S. 2: Keep on killing, that is the point of event. Ignore insults in chat that come from people who were always carried in Warzones anyway. ::i_biggrin:

P.S.3: For all those who are getting insults even by Republic players, stop wasting your time on explaining to them how that is a PvP server. Instead, kill them more to make a point. I am sure they did not care when they were in full greens and Black Hole entering your Warzone. :i_angel: (You know...looks)

Well u know that makes sense but at the same time we the subscribers pay to play a product and we should have the option to play pvp or pve or what ever some people do not have a bundle of time to play for hours some like my self had an hour before i had to leave for work all i wanted to do is play the gree quest and as i play if i can help other out that means IMP/PUB alike i will so to help move the quest along faster and every one gets what they need to complete the quest, every one wins, but when you have limited time and u have pubs and even IMPS in FFA stopping u from delivering your orbs to the pylon then u have to start over and go back get the orbs and then back to the pylon just to get over ran by *&^ holes again then u look at the time and u start to see that u r now not going to get this done b4 u have to leave. I pay to play and with that i should have an (OPTION TO TURN ON PVP AT WILL IN CASES SUCH AS THESE QUEST) not normal pvp because u que up for them. A simple on and off button during this type of short lived quest like we are in right now. So those that wish to PVP in FFA zone can those that wishes not to, wont. Simple........

I get you. Yeah. The Earth revolves around you and we should all kneel so you can get your daily done and go to work. I hope they will learn you there how to type.

Do you also complain how you have no time to complete raids? I think BioWare should give us an option to solo raids for weekly...you know, for those who have no time.

Like last week I could not raid at all!!! I really need that one button. Simple.

Whats so epic and fun about camping a pve node? On top of it a free for all? Shure, get a group of people in vent and troll people with numbers and stealth while they pve for gear :rolleyes:. What ever happend to the restus style pvp that we all loved in swg? Pushing out a Sf line and fkin up the other faction in a rush to take the city. Placing mines outside the city to fall back to when people followed , then pushing back in over the dead newbs that ran into the mines. The TRUE medics that could pull , rez and beast heal. Random BH'in in the nuetral zone that caused alot of pvp between factions and guilds. GUILD WAR challenge? How is that so hard to program into a game? I loved to see people loading in a area just fighting it out cuz they got challenged to a guild war. Peeps quit guilds over that just to stop getting farmed lol. Gonna be honest this the most lame pvp i have ever seen in a game to date.

Lol forgot about the old officer aoe bomb pushes:D Made so much more sense then having 6 jedi leap to u and smash. Anyone remember the old superior firepower Buff ? Funny to see the peeps scatter when that buff went off lol. Edited by Srepos

You really don't need to enter the pvp zone at all (it's only 900 extra rep per day and you don't need that for champion rank). How about farming WBs for rep tokens (much quicker than pvp if you have an organized group)?

Ya I mean it isn't required, but i like to do them, what pisses me off is the fact that when i'm on my main no one bothers with me, but as soon as i go on my lower geared alts to do it they get mega ganked lol

The people that like this event and think this rocks are scrub pvp'rs im sorry but zerging and ganking undergeared pve players and bragging about it in chat are just sad players that cant hack it in wz's or pvp in general.

I refuse to bother there is no challenge in exploding pve people who most dont even have tionese on. Those with wh sets are ignoreing other pvp'rs and focusing on ganking these undergeared pve'rs

Ya I mean it isn't required, but i like to do them, what pisses me off is the fact that when i'm on my main no one bothers with me, but as soon as i go on my lower geared alts to do it they get mega ganked lol

i have found that this event is very meh.

some cool rewards, but an insane grind is required to get them.

some new/old PvP areas seeing some action, but the majority of people cry/whine/get angry when they are actually engaged by another player.

some PvP quests that actually have nothing to do with PvP other than they are in a PvP zone.

i was very interested to see what this event would be all about, and it was disappointing to say the least.

I get you. Yeah. The Earth revolves around you and we should all kneel so you can get your daily done and go to work. I hope they will learn you there how to type.

Do you also complain how you have no time to complete raids? I think BioWare should give us an option to solo raids for weekly...you know, for those who have no time.

Like last week I could not raid at all!!! I really need that one button. Simple.

Wow, You really told me.

NOT!!!!

It's called having a family and as well responsibilities, you know that is what life is about family and real life comes first.

But you are probably a teen age punk kid that is more worried about smoking weed and popping your zits then to understand the meaning of time and just how short it is in life. Then why would I expect you to understand that, even if you are not a kid, you couldn't prove it to me by your reply that you were any thing else but, ( since you maid a petty remark like a kid). Do to the fact you would understand where i'm coming from if you are an adult that is? I mean you have a limited time to game before one goes to work that's after spending time with your family and then you know when one comes home that's time again you spend with your family, then if time allows any room for gaming then you like to enjoy what you pay for. I mean would you like paying to see a movie and there is some woman in front of you with a huge hat on. Tell me you wouldn't ask her to Please remove it, because you would like to see the movie you paid for?

Any how I'm sure you'll be spending your time coming up with something else to comment on, while i'll be spending mine with my family.

Case close have a Nice Day................ :)

Last night a team of us went to kill garok'k, we entered the cave onlly to find 16 reps waiting there, ready to kill the boss. It was amazing first we battled the reps for killing rights then had to fight them and the boss at the same time, it was epic. I mean i'm not getting experiences like that sat on fleet whining about the event instead of actually playing it.

Had this happen in reverse we imp were a 16 man getting ready to do the world boss. Republic zone in flagged and taunts and whips are raid. They should of looked at the guild tag of the players they just wiped because we all respawn put on are pvp gear then come back when they just starting the fight we killed ever one of them fast. then we reset the boss.

The republic tried to get back in the cave but died every time. we called the rest of are 20+ pvp guild to come and guard the cave no one lived on the republic side we finish downing the boss get a thank you from all the pugs for are guild playing guard duty so they could kill the boss.

Republic just a FYI when you try to take over a boss kill make sure your not going against a PVP only guild with 5 member form that guild. We may have pve gear on at the time but your toast as soon as we switch gear and get out of combat with the boss.

I havnt botherd going to Ilum since the first day of the event, having to pve to get orbs then trying to use the pylon with 30+ people waiting to kill as they have already completed the quest is just gash. Doing this orb rubbish is the only way of getting a reward. As im not fully min/max ewh gear yet ile stay in warzones I think, until then I dont see a point.

Wow, You really told me.

NOT!!!!

It's called having a family and as well responsibilities, you know that is what life is about family and real life comes first.

But you are probably a teen age punk kid that is more worried about smoking weed and popping your zits then to understand the meaning of time and just how short it is in life. Then why would I expect you to understand that, even if you are not a kid, you couldn't prove it to me by your reply that you were any thing else but, ( since you maid a petty remark like a kid). Do to the fact you would understand where i'm coming from if you are an adult that is? I mean you have a limited time to game before one goes to work that's after spending time with your family and then you know when one comes home that's time again you spend with your family, then if time allows any room for gaming then you like to enjoy what you pay for. I mean would you like paying to see a movie and there is some woman in front of you with a huge hat on. Tell me you wouldn't ask her to Please remove it, because you would like to see the movie you paid for?

Any how I'm sure you'll be spending your time coming up with something else to comment on, while i'll be spending mine with my family.

Case close have a Nice Day................ :)

You seem mad and insulted. Do you have some problems with your age, since you are constantly picking on "kid" lines.

I feel sad for your family. This must be the same way you talk to them. Having a father and husband like you must be an ultimate disaster. They must be proud on their daddy or hubby, because he is spending time insulting some 'punk kid', as you say.

At the end of the day you are one of many people who think, just because they made babies and married someone, they are now "old and mature" and people, even in online games, need to bow to you. Look at your text. It is covered with baby tears. Having a family won't change the fact that your brain is still bouncing somewhere at lowest IQ possible thinking that you are the only one who has a family, and that having one, is the goal in everyone's life. :eek::rolleyes:

So because you pay 15$ a month (enough to pay wage for programmers, developers, testers, etc) they should give you an option to turn off PvP in pvp zone because you dont have time to play this game? Hardly heard anything more stupid in my life.

If you don't want to pvp - don't go to pvp zone and don't do pvp quest.

Better yet - if you don't have time to play the game - quit.

Cheers

The pvp Quests rock even when theres no reps about, even same faction based groups are always on edge waiting for that little spark to ignite an imp verses imp war...

this is actually not true. i tried mess around q we have on our server (various instances) and there is no any war even imps vs reps.. they r always coordinated against pvprs, killing em and further stay in q to the pylon.. pvp in @open pvp area@ is dead.

this is actually not true. i tried mess around q we have on our server (various instances) and there is no any war even imps vs reps.. they r always coordinated against pvprs, killing em and further stay in q to the pylon.. pvp in @open pvp area@ is dead.

Well that certainly isn't the case on all servers lol, i'm jealous.