Final Wave Sent!

uniscorn

evidently not, clearly there are those, that if promised the 15th, and then find out hey you can start a day early, but they have to work...well now they are pissed cuz bioware lied to them, and they couldnt plan acordingly...ooohthe tradgedy of it all

Um no, a reasonable person would still be happy with that result. There may be a few hot heads that would get upset with good news, but for the most part you are simply wrong on this.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Awesome, I registered my pre-order code 15 days before one of my guild members, and he gets early access before me. Just awesome! Good Job Bioware.

Thats the problem. I have no problem not getting in early. I can wait until 20th if I have too but COMMUNCATE frankly then i can arrange my day. I have never had to sit in front of a computer like this ever. I have been in all kind of pre-launches. For the ones the do not see then you are not a gamer and have no ideal that this was not implemented right.

well we need healers......so the healers could be skinny, like barcode skinny, and the troopers should be fat, like i just stole skinny's food fat

no one ever picks the skinny or fat kid in kickball, they just inherit them

I'm seriously down for this, kinda have the last laugh....and then three years for now, when standing on top of the world and someone asks where we came up with the name.....

LOL I'm definitely in. Sent you a friend request, so on the last wave on the 19th, we can grab a server together.

yes SHADOW i know your complaint and while i understand your grievance and am myself frustrated with the lack of pre notice when our gameplay begins, BIOWARe still hasnt promised you anything you havent received. the majority of my comments are aimed at the obvious losers simply crying becuz they didnt get in first day, evne tho they didnt pre order until last week.

SO true,but i want to play also as fast as i can,i need my fix. But i know i'll prolly be playing on 20th,no worries.:p

Um no, a reasonable person would still be happy with that result. There may be a few hot heads that would get upset with good news, but for the most part you are simply wrong on this.

no im not wrong in this. bioware promised eveyrone UP to 5 days of early play, UP TOOOOO theyve started 2 days ahead of schedule, and alot of poeple are complaining becuz they didnt get in, its completely irrational.

well we need healers......so the healers could be skinny, like barcode skinny, and the troopers should be fat, like i just stole skinny's food fat

no one ever picks the skinny or fat kid in kickball, they just inherit them

I'm seriously down for this, kinda have the last laugh....and then three years for now, when standing on top of the world and someone asks where we came up with the name.....

Well count me in hehe, should be fun running around "here's your thumbs...up your alley punks" while holding a lightsaber/gun or a droid's head whichever suits the occasion.

Edited by Osirium

Except it is speculated 90% of the community didn't get in. Not the best idea for a guild this early.

We didn't get in yet either, that's the joke of the guild. We're mad we aren't playing on day 1 of early access, 2 days earlier than we were told we could maybe.

I didnt get in but I expected this, I preordered back in the beginning of november. What I'm pissed about is that the server populations are a joke right now, if you look at live charts on SWTOR's own website you can see that not a single one is full, only 2 are heavy, and the rest is light/standard. And ALL of the EU servers are light...like seriously?! They had a toast, went home to sleep and laugh and be lazy when they could easily handle more? Thats why I think its a fail so far.

no im not wrong in this. bioware promised eveyrone UP to 5 days of early play, UP TOOOOO theyve started 2 days ahead of schedule, and alot of poeple are complaining becuz they didnt get in, its completely irrational.

No I for one am complaining that I have no idea when I will get in, that Bioware has bad communication. If you read most of the complaints in this thread are the same. There is no basis for your statement in fact.

There is no way you can say Bioware has had good communication on this roll out. The have done a D- job on informing people when they will be able to play. Not a good start for what should be an A+ game.

My complaint and most of the other complaints I have seen is simply "Bioware can you please tell me when I can get in" and so far they wont tell you that until you can get in. Which is a stupid customer relations move.

I didnt get in but I expected this, I preordered back in the beginning of november. What I'm pissed about is that the server populations are a joke right now, if you look at live charts on SWTOR's own website you can see that not a single one is full, only 2 are heavy, and the rest is light/standard. And ALL of the EU servers are light...like seriously?! They had a toast, went home to sleep and laugh and be lazy when they could easily handle more? Thats why I think its a fail so far.

live charts on THIS website, or some other that they have? I didn't know they posted those. Hve they not seen the raging? That's a horrible idea!

as for servers it is often like this as everyone seems to gravitate to the same one then you will get the ones that switch to wanting to be the first to max level.

with the potential exploit and deleveling i wonder how long it will truly take to get to max level without the exploit

Fail launch is fail BW

Fail launch is fail BW

Fail launch is fail BW

Fail launch is fail BW

Fail launch is fail BW

Fail launch is fail BW

Fail launch is fail BW

Fail launch is fail BW

Fail launch is fail BW

Fail launch is fail BW

Fail launch is fail BW

Troll