Dreadtooth 10 Stacks Attempt

Aragorrius

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This made a boss unkillable for us. I can name people from "Its just a game", "Otrevliga Klubben", who contributed the most into what we call grieving, as well as individuals from "Floor Inspectors", who also added their input into wiping us.

(..)I would be lying saying we wished you good luck (still want that Server First kill on our account :p), but did not try to, nor encouraged anyone, to sabotage other guilds efforts. We would never do anything like this, as we expect other guilds around to respect ours attempts as well, on same ground. Do not do to others what you would not like done to yourself

I take Leravulan's word about their members acting on their own and assure we bear no grudge. Now, solving an issue of completely random players undermining any organized groups efforts into killing World Bosses is something to be discussed. We are fully aware of playing on PvP server and we have nothing againts open world PvP. (..)

Cheers,

Cyntia of FriendlyFire

I usually play every night and all members of my guild can testify that I keep tags on what all of them do at any given moment when I am online (and even when I am not!). I participated in our attempt and ofc I was pveing the previous night as always.

Therefore, since I don’t recall any of our members being on Section -X and nothing was even mentioned about the Friendly Fire attempt at 10 stacks on the guild chat, I am personally extremely certain that none of our members ever acted on their own, trying to grief the Friendly Fires attempt.

In addition, none of our officers would encourage, allow or even accept such a behaviour and ofc as a guild, we have better things to do than undermine other guilds pve attempts of any kind.

During our attempt, we exchanged some "say" phrases with the reps that were present. Those included apologises from our part to ppl like Mithradir when we thought he was there to wipe us and we charged him the moment we saw him. For the record, as a testament to the general behaviour of both our guilds, he survived since ppl stop immediately attacking him, the moment Ara(gorrius) shouted on TS that “he is not attacking us, don’t attack him”. They also included a gentlemen’s agreement made between us and the few reps that were there and just watched the attempt along with imps.

Therefore, I apologize in advance if I am making a mistake but I am under the impression that Friendly Fire members are accusing us on ganging them the previous night either cause they r making an honest but terrible mistake or cause they are trying to excuse themselves of their own behaviour.

A behaviour that I might add, feels after reading their posts that was coordinated, approved and executed by a guild I personally respected and was either aimed at achieving a 1st kill themselves (I would think that to be beneath them) or it was extremely misguided.

I also believe that they must have recorded their tries, so I would politely ask them to look at those vids and name our “members” that grieved them that night. I think they will find none…

If by any chance they do… they did slip my attention and they will apologise to Friendly Fire, I will make sure of that.

Nonetheless, FriendlyFire did sabotage another’s guild attempt on purpose and for no reason and I would expect the same courtesy from their part. An apology when they will realise that no Floor Inspector member grieved them and in addition to that, that childish behaviour is something that we don’t tolerate in our guild.

MJade of FloorInspectors

One last thing - please keep Aragorrius on his leash.

Bad luck buddy.

Not many people tell me what to do and although I take Lera's advice often he doesn't even come close to leashing me..

and I am not impressed by your hobby Excel sheet work....

nor am I gonna suck up to you because of it...

I was proud about our attempt, you mixed up the facts with fiction in your head and you accused me of stuff I don't do.

Everyone who knows me can testify to what kind of guy I am.

I help friends, I treat everyone with respect and I try to have fun.

That's it.

You came in here accusing, guns blazing with your selfrighteousness about this boss and griefing us, because we SUPPOSEDLY griefed you first...

that's what happened.

But I can see that your mind is as fickle as your excel sheet... if someone licks ur soft parts you get all Giddy ...

Edited by Aragorrius

Nonetheless, FriendlyFire did sabotage another’s guild attempt on purpose and for no reason and I would expect the same courtesy from their part.

I would love to hear names as well. We clearly stated on our mumble channel that anyone who tries to sabotage other guilds attempt will get kicked from a guild. We take it seriously

Cheers,

Cyntia of Friendly Fire

I would love to hear names as well. We clearly stated on our mumble channel that anyone who tries to sabotage other guilds attempt will get kicked from a guild. We take it seriously

Cheers,

Cyntia of Friendly Fire

Tbh, Idc and I payed no attention to either names nore guilds of the ppl that ruined our efforts. The previews posts by Venore & Todoroth gave me the impression that u -as a guild- tried to ruin our attempt cause a) u had buffed the boss urselves to 10 stacks and b) u thought that members of our guild had done the same to u the previews night.

As I wrote; "A behaviour that I might add, feels after reading their posts that was coordinated, approved and executed by a guild I personally respected and was either aimed at achieving a 1st kill themselves (I would think that to be beneath them) or it was extremely misguided. "

After ur ^^ post, I went back and read almost all previous posts on the thread and now my headache is even worse.

I'm starting to think that we have the same attitude towards this and now I really dont get how this conversation derailed. I'm guessing, believing that our guild or members of it grieved u on ur attempt led to some of ur members to happily post stuff here stating that we deserved what happened etc. Which also made me to believe that they took part in it.

What I can honestly say is this; if an ongoing attempt of urs on Dreadtooth etc came to my attention, I would gladly participate in protecting it. I dont consider PVP ruining someone elses PVE attempt even if it was about Dreadtooth 1 stack from the newest, least experienced guild of our server.

Edited by Wriwnas

Tbh, Idc and I payed no attention to either names nore guilds of the ppl that ruined our efforts. The previews posts by Venore & Todoroth gave me the impression that u -as a guild- tried to ruin our attempt cause a) u had buffed the boss urselves to 10 stacks and b) u thought that members of our guild had done the same to u the previews night.

As I wrote; "A behaviour that I might add, feels after reading their posts that was coordinated, approved and executed by a guild I personally respected and was either aimed at achieving a 1st kill themselves (I would think that to be beneath them) or it was extremely misguided. "

After ur ^^ post, I went back and read almost all previous posts on the thread and now my headache is even worse.

I'm starting to think that we have the same attitude towards this and now I really dont get how this conversation derailed. I'm guessing, believing that our guild or members of it grieved u on ur attempt led to some of ur members to happily post stuff here stating that we deserved what happened etc. Which also made me to believe that they took part in it.

What I can honestly say is this; if an ongoing attempt of urs on Dreadtooth etc came to my attention, I would gladly participate in protecting it. I dont consider PVP ruining someone elses PVE attempt even if it was about Dreadtooth 1 stack from the newest, least experienced guild of our server.

Well said it doesnt matter who gets first or not. For its the experience of getting the boss down as an acheivement.

I know certain people think Imp vs Rep all the time but if a guild is trying to push themselves for a server record or their own personal goals then what right really do we have of stopping them.

It all boils down to common sense and manners.

Cheers,

Cyntia of Friendly Fire

A very mature and friendly approach from Friendly Fire. I would expect nothing less from a guild that raises the bar on our server in terms of clearing content and strategy. Having said that, I will not give any names as my goal is not to create problems for other guilds. I would like to note that I have every reason to call this Friendly Fire member out and even report him, for harassment among other things, but I think the time has come to look past this petty behaviour and work together on changing the negative image associated with our server.

A possible solution to avoid these issues in the future is to draft an agreement by which all the influential guilds on the server should abide.

Glad to hear this

If, by any chance, any of our members tried to interrupt you, I can only apologize for their behaviour

Things we are famous from :

a) 16 man progression

b) elitism

c) raging in pvp

Can't keep all our members on the leash, so random qq-ing on forums will always happen ;)

Edited by HenkTheBarbarian

Okay,

Youre starting piss more than you even know off.

1st. You are not even close to the best players

2nd. Even with a ton of alts, the Bonsai legacy has proven to be better than you

3rd. You only know 1v1.

4th. Youre clueless

5th. I dont recall you getting mentioned in the "best of each class" and your excuse was "im a sin" meanwhile Gragole got mentioned quite a few times.

You remind me of a certain Harbinger, who is absolutely the best while everyone else disagrees.

Its time you stop, no one cares about how good you are, I have not ever seen a "record" of you (refer to Server PVP records)

Its time you stop

What teh ****? Who's been going around saying im not the best? *** is this ****? I AM A GOLDEN GOD OF THIS GAME!!

Edited by Tomppa

Evolixe you've gone too far. You're a good player but you don't have enough background to be that cocky. Sit the **** down.

I know. This was never my intention.

But I won't let people whom i know have nothing on me belittle me.

That said, impossibru is going to get that duel either way :p

p/o

http://i45.tinypic.com/5duqfa.jpg

Downed by collective work of FriendlyFire and Pure Pazaak :)

Not commenting on Floor Ispectors behaviour at the same time, prior to our attempt, they know the deal

Anyway, well done :)

Cyntia, FriendlyFire

HENK!

Gefeliciteerd ouwe.

Congratulations!!!! I mean it....

If it's ok with you guys I can just forget about what happened.

I get frustrated at times, but I'm happy for you guys!!

Oh boy , so FF still calls themselves Best PVE GUILD MAN , oh right, and your charts, or killing 16man ec nim means nothing to any of us, its just pathetic, MAN IM BEST , I KILL YOU ALL, I DONT LET YOU ALL. PS : You cant even down 8man kephess nim :D hahah, we all know the enrage timer is ridicilously easy for 16mans :D Edited by HanStyle

I dont even know who you are, no clue what are you on about, but I will care to explain - how do you think we are supposed to kill Kephess on 8, when all we do every week is 16man...

Thanks Arragorius, good luck on your attempts :) Still hoping you would keep your word for buffing Dreadtooth for us after you succesfuly kill it yourself :)

Edited by HenkTheBarbarian

I dont even know who you are, no clue what are you on about, but I will care to explain - how do you think we are supposed to kill Kephess on 8, when all we do every week is 16man...

Thanks Arragorius, good luck on your attempts :) Still hoping you would keep your word for buffing Dreadtooth for us after you succesfuly kill it yourself :)

i dont know , how did you kill the first 3 ? :D

:dddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd:dddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd:dddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd:dddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd:dddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd:dddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd:dddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd:dddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd:dddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd:dddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd:dddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd:dddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd:dddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd:dddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd:dddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd:dddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd:dddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd:dddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd'

dis pve drama is funniez.

The Guilds Outbreak and Dark Requiem killed the Boss on 10 stacks as well like 3 hours ago. On our first try today we wiped at 1% (80k HP left) and then killed him, no matter some guys still like to "catch" the AOE circles. :p

Once you get used to the mechanic of the fight it's pretty easy. The Boss as well drops a cool pet, Dwedtoof.

Thanks to Dark Requiem who supplied us with some high quality players to accomplish this Boss fight. Looking forward to our next kill of it! :)

Here's our kill video: