Please add a quitter debuff

Ferboten

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree with OP.. We need a quiter debuff 15min or more. We also need the same kicking system like in flashpoints. Where players need to vote, so afk'ers can get kicked..If we get a quiter debuff system

And voting won`t be abused.. how?

And voting won`t be abused.. how?

Especially in a premade, if all 4 members of said premade wanted to they could vote someone out for stupid things such as being in recruit gear. I could see a lot of abuse from that, and I'm sure someone will suggest they make the feature need 5+ votes to work but that would be pointless because you'll almost never get the entire team to gang up on one guy.

Especially in a premade, if all 4 members of said premade wanted to they could vote someone out for stupid things such as being in recruit gear. I could see a lot of abuse from that, and I'm sure someone will suggest they make the feature need 5+ votes to work but that would be pointless because you'll almost never get the entire team to gang up on one guy.

Even 5+, it will be a true nightmare for the recruit geared fellows, as we see more and more people against it, as it is.

Imagine this scenario - a WH 4-man premade, 2 WH randoms and 2 recruits... now, I can BET we can see 6 votes vs the 2 recruits until they get at least half WH 16-17k HP.

[EDIT]The other way around can be true, as well...recruits asking and getting a stupid vote against the EWH assassin which is defending a node all by himself, but they think he must attack any arbitrary named objective... because they don`t know better, they would think it`s actually a brilliant idea...

Voting actually acts against the "little guy" heavier than a quitter, imo.

Edited by Styxx

geting 5 guys to kick the recruit geared dude? It will be extremely easy. I know a lot of people who are obsessed with checking everyone's gear before the match begins.

geting 5 guys to kick the recruit geared dude? It will be extremely easy. I know a lot of people who are obsessed with checking everyone's gear before the match begins.

every one should check gear before games starts, not to let 20k PVE (>100 expertiese) dps geared commando/merc to guard a node.

every one should check gear before games starts, not to let 20k PVE (>100 expertiese) dps geared commando/merc to guard a node.

QFE and exactly the reason when a de-buff is not appropriate.

As long as there are peeps that purposefully under gear / alts attempting to throw WZs, then anyone should have the right to bale when they feel like it.

BW made a fatal flaw by faction locking toons and therefore not allowing the community to self balance. Very few players will roll new toons, and regrind gear, just to play the other side.

IMHO

Instead of moaning like an old woman, look at the reasons why people leave warzones -

Voidstar -

Door capped inside 30 seconds because no one called or team failed to open their eyes.

Team fights no where near the doors

Ancient Hypegate

Start - a small group decide to go for the other pylon knowing full well that they cant hold it - thus awarding free kills to the enemy

Node guarder uses his CC breaker straight away, only to be CCed again and pylon gets capped.

Civil War

Press M for a good laugh to see where your team is fighting when they are losing - 100,000 credits its no where near a node.

Doesn't call inc when guarding a node

Theres lots more reasons why I leave warzones and its mostly down to what I can an 'MP' - or Muppet Player. What we need is a debuff for MPs or their own special warzone, where they can run around and look at bright colours without anything to confuse them - like objectives.

Instead of moaning like an old woman, look at the reasons why people leave warzones -

*snippety snip*

'MP' - or Muppet Player. What we need is a debuff for MPs or their own special warzone, where they can run around and look at bright colours without anything to confuse them - like objectives.

^ THIS. Other than the extremely rare match trashing hack or exploit, this is the only reason I'll leave a WZ. No rage or lazy factors involved, just a lack of interest in wasting time with teammates that don't want to be. If they want to DM or ***** at each other in chat all match instead of playing that's cool. I'm clearly on the wrong team, and need requeue for one interested in things like coordination and objectives.

Edited by Joesixxpack

Lol huh?

Let me guess, your making excuses and trying to make me look bad so this discussion becomes about me and not the excuses of leaving a warzone.

Cool beans.

People don't leave my WZs, they leave yours because of your fail team. L2P.