The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Slave Girl top without flaps.

Knockerz

Can we have a slave girl top without flaps? The flaps at the bottom often clip a lot of dresses and don't look good with pants. Thus, can bw introduce a slave girl top that doesn't have the built in flaps? Edited by Knockerz

Can we have a slave girl top without flaps? The flaps at the bottom often clip a lot of dresses and don't look good with pants. Thus, can bw introduce a slave girl top that doesn't have the built in flaps?

I never understood why that part was part of the top. It seemed to me that it should've been on the leg portion.

• 3 weeks later...

I'd like to add my support to this. Not just the slave girls top but the fine reveler's as well. It clips through dresses and heavy armor, and looks bad on pants. Maybe a suppression choice like the hood toggle everyone's been wanting?

Also, I know for some outfits with a hood you can suppress the hood by wearing certain headgear. Are there any lower armor that do this for the flaps?

Edited by Darkgrace

I never understood why that part was part of the top. It seemed to me that it should've been on the leg portion.

Or, even better, make it a belt.

That way both top and bottom could freely be combined with gear from other sets.

Edited by JediMB

• 2 months later...
I am in complete agreement with this thread. It seems strange that so many tops have built in bottoms, and the flaps are poorly executed in any case. I don't know if Bioware even reads these forums or if they'll make the change for us - seems like a lot of work. But who knows? Some MMOs have a feedback function in game - I've had great success with that, maybe I'll list this as a bug.

I completely agree with this suggestion. No flaps!

Or at least give us a version of the Relaxed Uniform top without the bandaid armwraps. Just a simple tube-top would be great.

Edited by Projawa

• 8 months later...
Seems like it should be possible to have a standard and a Classic version of these the same way there's one for a lot of other sets. Some jackets stop at the hips, some have tails, capes, and other things on the non-classic or classic version, depending. Would be a very nice fix to have this become the norm for more sets.