The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Thana Vesh Armor

SchubSchub

Because God forbid NPCs have unique armor...

Except Thana's armor was never unique.

In one of the class trailers, a Sith Warrior is outright advertised with that armor. Here

And to call it unique to Thana as an NPC would also be false, since Vokk (Last boss of the Esseles) wears the exact same set of armor (Only with the hood up).

Edited by GhostDrone

• 2 months later...

I was considering making a whole new thread about this, because it seems if you want something added to the CM you need to keep making new threads about it or keep bumping old ones to page one. So that's what I'll do.

Anyway, just to add something; this set is also being worn by the sith warrior trainer on Hoth (in a slightly different color), A sith you meet on Voss in the Trooper storyline (forgot his name) and several low level enemies on Corellia (in a whole black version) .

Shouldn't be hard to add, no new models or textures are required to be made, so you won't hear any complaints about it not looking right.

I always liked that set. While they add Thane's armor, they might as well add her as a companion bought off the Cartel Market. The excuse being she is a clone of Thane. :D

That would depend on how you handled her. I know my agent would accept nothing but the real thing. Throw in some bits about Thana seducing Vector or something, I really liked the catfights we had back on Taris, so it would definitely fit!

It wont happen anytime soon.

Why? Because too many people cried about them reskinning and retrofitting items into the cartel market.

Thana's armor is the Centurion Weaponmaster's armor without the cyborg spikes and the hood down. Because of so many outbursts for new things and they have said it themselves Kotor Items sell better. I wont likely expect this anytime soon despite my preferences.

Edited by Magnusheart

It wont happen anytime soon.

Why? Because too many people cried about them reskinning and retrofitting items into the cartel market.

Thana's armor is the Centurion Weaponmaster's armor without the cyborg spikes and the hood down. Because of so many outbursts for new things and they have said it themselves Kotor Items sell better. I wont likely expect this anytime soon despite my preferences.

Despite this, I would support this gear in the cartel market. and or the gear the last champ on "the Esseles" that gear is sweet. A very metallic polish and look would be good.

Thana Vesh(Taris) wears the armor with the hood down

Vokk(The Esseles and Lord Rathari(Nar Shaddaa, Sith Warrior story) wear the version with the hood up

Also, This armor is similar to the (old) Battlemaster armor for Warriors, but then without the tubing and shoulder spikes

Darth Marr of the Dark Council weasr this armor, but then in a red(unique) variant

I would like to see this added to the wardrobe selection at some point...

Edited by MaxTNT

http://www.swtor.com/info/news/blog/20130422

It's in! :-)

Yeah I wish it was a set you could buy outside of the gambling packs, but I'm resigned that this is the marketing strategy for most of the existing-character-based armors and from a business standpoint it definitely makes the most sense. Plus there's always the GTN.

Keep up the good work BW!