The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Covert Gloves

PhantomAxe

• 1 month later...
Covert energy feet and covert energy gloves have been data mined already. I'd give a link but I'm not sure how BW feels about that... :/

they exist in the game files like he said. Why they werent added, and WHY CLASSIC REVAN CHESTPLATE/ROBES weren't added we'll never know. but high hopes for the future.

As long as we get covert bracers, belts and pants. Yeah, Give me the emperors nude clothes!

Why are you naked?

To put fear in them.

I already run around naked in Operations and Flashpoints, so why not have some armour value to my undies? Sounds like fun :cool:

No worries, we're going to get the whole set soon. Looking forward to the headpiece, which I hope will override the hoods.

Seriously? How do you know this? Is it because of the datamined stuff or do you think Bioware is saving up all the Cartel Market releases for a mini explosion?

No, common sense, like. They're adding more and more of them so it's safe to assume they're gonna add the whole set eventually.

The problem I've found with common sense is that it tends not to be. I mean, they've not made the slave or dancer gear available to male characters, yet they keep releasing recolours of the blasted things. Of course, you are right in saying it's likely they'll add Covert bracers and belts, if only because the current belts interfere with lines of the slave armour.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...