The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

The Sith Armour from Deceived

Costello

The Iconic Armour of the Sith as the ramp comes down and we see them igniting their Lightsabers needs to be an option in the game. While similar armour can be made for heavy armour wearers there is nothing like this for Mauraders despite a number of the Sith in the trailer duel wielding.

The Armour is one of the moments of the trailers that people sit up and know this is going to be amazing and a great fight enrupts. No massive shoulder pads, not odd colour combinations Classic Sith and Classic Star Wars.

Edited by Costello

Definitely going to echo this. From all appearances the armor used in Deceived and Hope seems to be pretty standard sith battle armor, and would make sense to still be used in this era given its only been a short period of time since the last war. I'd definitely like to get my hands on it if given the opportunity.

• 2 months later...
Well, if they release the Hope trailer armor for troopers, that makes it okay. But no. It looks too good, we can't have that.

New packs? The ones that contain Jolee Bindo stuff? In that case. Release please!

Jolee Bindo has been datamined! I am mad that it's not mentioned in patch notes, hoped for cartel update today. Wanted my jedi to wear something light on makeb, he's tired of armor.

Haha, I told you. Wish there was a hood toggle. Guys, I feel for you. You've been waiting for so long and when it finally arrives it doesn't have the most important, trademark piece - the mask.

Damn, that bites! T.T

Though in all honesty I haven't been "waiting" for it, I just saw this thread the other day and went "Hey! That's right, why -didn't- they add such awesome armor?!" :p

And maybe they saved the mask for the next Cartel Pack? :cool:

Edited by Callaron