Sidious proves again why he's the Darth Lord of the Sith!

Odyseus

****SPOILER** Poor Darth Maul. Just when he reached the height of his power after killing Vizsla, the Dark Lord once again show's why he's the master. That duel was so bad ***, especially seeing Sidious use 2 sabers to soundly defeat 2 of the most powerful force users in the galaxy. Goes to show you just how bad Mace Windu most of been to best him (although I know there's many theories to contrary). Is this the last episode of the season? Can't wait to see how Sidous uses Maul, they just can't kill him off again.

Noting Windu won only cause he exploited a fear from Sidious which wasn't even there, beforehand they were dueling as equals. But anyway of course, Maul and his brother could have actually just been crushed before the duel really...I mean both were pretty stupid in fighting him they aren't all that powerful compared to Sidious.

Noting Windu won only cause he exploited a fear from Sidious which wasn't even there, beforehand they were dueling as equals. But anyway of course, Maul and his brother could have actually just been crushed before the duel really...I mean both were pretty stupid in fighting him they aren't all that powerful compared to Sidious.

Indeed, it wasn't even close. After seeing Maul and Savage defeat Obi Wan and Ventress I thought this would be a closer fight. However Palpatine wasn't having it.

He was rolling around doing cartwheels, closing his eyes and laughing the entire time. He toyed with them the ENTIRE time, like right ar the end as he flicks away mauls sabers like nothing thats maybe the 2 seconds he even tries a bit just to make maul feel like a fool.

Hmmmmmmm....................

No.

I didn't mean it in that context, poor choice of words. I meant to say 2 of the "more powerful" force users in the Galaxy. When Savage was sent on his first mission, he eviscerated Jedi Master Halsey, killed Adi Gallia (Jedi Council Member) so he's definitely towards the top of the totem pole in terms of skill.

I would also remind you that last seasons cliff hanger Maul and Savage sent Ventress and Obi Wan running for their lives. That's why Sidious had to come of the darkness and quell their little uprising because he felt he was one of the very few who could actually do it.

Edited by Odyseus

I didn't mean it in that context, poor choice of words. I meant to say 2 of the "more powerful" force users in the Galaxy. When Savage was sent on his first mission, he eviscerated Jedi Master Halsey, killed Adi Gallia (Jedi Council Member) so he's definitely towards the top of the totem pole in terms of skill.

I would also remind you that last seasons cliff hanger Maul and Savage sent Ventress and Obi Wan running for their lives. That's why Sidious had to come of the darkness and quell their little uprising because he felt he was one of the very few who could actually do it.

Fair enough. :)

Sidious beat a dumb brute and a crazy guy that never used the force for over 10 years.

LOL, Maul used the force to stay alive. The dark side of the Force was the only thing that kept him alive for 10 years after being cut in half. He was also purged of his insanity by Mother Talzin.

Wait, are you talking about the clone wars? I dropped it when hutt babies, but maybe I should pick it back up if it's as awesome as you're making this out to be...

Yeah, the movie was bad and was basically just 3 TV episodes smashed together. The series is a lot better, starting around mid-way through Season 1.

Wait, are you talking about the clone wars? I dropped it when hutt babies, but maybe I should pick it back up if it's as awesome as you're making this out to be...

The last 3 episodes aired were very good. Honestly, I don't care much for the series, most of the episodes are forgettable, however a few stand out very well, and each season seems to have 3-4 episode "bursts" where it's done well.

Season 3 Overlords of Mortis, Altar of Mortis, Ghosts of Mortis

Season 4 Darkness on Umbara, The General, Plan of Dissent, Carnage of Krell

Season 5 (Last 3 episodes aired) Eminence, Shades of Reason, The Lawless.

You can find them online, give these ones a try.

The last 3 episodes aired were very good. Honestly, I don't care much for the series, most of the episodes are forgettable, however a few stand out very well, and each season seems to have 3-4 episode "bursts" where it's done well.

Season 3 Overlords of Mortis, Altar of Mortis, Ghosts of Mortis

Season 4 Darkness on Umbara, The General, Plan of Dissent, Carnage of Krell

Season 5 (Last 3 episodes aired) Eminence, Shades of Reason, The Lawless.

You can find them online, give these ones a try.

Lets not forget about the Night Sister trilogy. One of the best story lines I've seen or read in Starwars period.

Edited by Odyseus

You are selling yourself wayyyy short if you don't give it another run. I'd say start at season 2.5. That is when it really starts to get good.

There is something about the combination of Maul being scared to death of Sedious in the first place,looking to him as something of a father figure,his previous attachment and loyalty to him,and the ruthless way Palpatine used to force to push him around and his begging for mercy after that and Palpatine's refusal to give it that touched me and i felt sorry for Maul,deeply.It was like watching men torturing puppies.

Srsly there's something wrong with that scene.The way Maul screams ''pleaaase'' and the way he crawls helplessly ,there is something wrong there.

First he gets cut in half in his service,then he is tortured by the only being he felt any attachment to,except his brother apparently..

Srsly guys.... that scene is just wrong.

Ruins the badas way Palpatine defeated them.

Edited by Kaedusz