• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Noooooooooooooooooooooooo"

from the ruined blu ray set.

"Do not waaaaaaaaant!"

From The Backstroke of the West. :D

(If any of you don't know: The Backstroke of the West is a Chinese pirated version of Episode III, in which the English subtitles come apparently from retranslating to English the Chinese translation, with extremely weird results. Look it up, it's hilarious.)

More seriously:

"A great warrior? War does not make one great."

And, just because the prequels are not getting any love:

"So this is how liberty dies. With thunderous applause."

They're not great movies by any means, but I do like Palpatine's political maneuvering.

"Love doesn't lead to the dark side. Passion can lead to rage and fear, and can be controlled, but passion is not the same thing as love. Controlling your passions while being in love, that's what they should teach you to beware, but love itself will save, not condemn you." - Jolee Bindo

Grey Jedi all day

• 5 months later...
"Do not waaaaaaaaant!"

From The Backstroke of the West. :D

(If any of you don't know: The Backstroke of the West is a Chinese pirated version of Episode III, in which the English subtitles come apparently from retranslating to English the Chinese translation, with extremely weird results. Look it up, it's hilarious.)

Oh, man, I could make an entire thread just for BotW quotes. I nearly died when Palpatine said,

"One first must the square, to study it the square, but a little bit much more than this. The knowledge of the dark of the study hopeless, in the fire, of water."

Anakin (Allah Gold, or the peaceful is willing to): "You...say...what?????"

And of course when the Space General drops into the escape pod:

"FIRST AID AIRSHIP!"

Anything Qui-Gon and Dooku say. It's Liam Neeson and Christopher Lee for The Force's sake. These two are awesome actors. They made their roles awesome even under the bad direction of GL.

"Your swords, gentlemen. We wouldn't want to make a mess in front of the Chancellor." - Best. Line. In. Star Wars.

Why? Because of Christopher Lee's ability to make it the best.

Anything Qui-Gon and Dooku say. It's Liam Neeson and Christopher Lee for The Force's sake. These two are awesome actors. They made their roles awesome even under the bad direction of GL.

^

This.

Best quote from the prequels : The ability to speak doesn't make you intelligent

"If you seek to aid everyone that suffers in the galaxy, you will only weaken yourself… and weaken them. It is the internal struggles, when fought and won on their own, that yield the strongest rewards. You stole that struggle from them, cheapened it. If you care for others, then dispense with pity and sacrifice and recognize the value in letting them fight their own battles. And when they triumph, they will be even stronger for the victory."

―Kreia to Meetra Surik

I loved Kreia, best female character in a video game, along with GlaDOS.

A few of my favorites:

"IT'S A TRAP!"

"Apology accepted, Captain Needa."

"Do or do not, there is no try."

"When I show off, it's entertaining AND educational" (Okay, that was the tv show, but still)

Hope last one was correct, forgot what the wording was, exactly.

Couple of faves:

"Only now at the end.... do you understand"

Q:" Can this power be learned?"

A: "Not.. from a Jedi...."

This is is used when playing board games with family/friends when you make a good move (clearly a winning/arrogant move!): "Oh, I'm afraid the deflector shield will be quite operational when your friends arrive" (has to be done in the Emperors accent!.

"And now, young Skywalker, you will die!"

-Emperor Palpatine

"Please, don't do that again!" (after acolyte gets shocked be Sith Inquisitor)

"What, you mean don't do this?'" (electrocutes him)

-Sith Inquisitor to Captured Acolyte

Edited by Mordegrus