Top 5 PvP Guilds on Tomb of Freedon Nadd

RikuvonDrake

Soo no1 is allowed to attack you unless you have all of your cd's? I probably even wasn't in that game dunno, however you lost the node = succesful ninjacap. Ain't no explanations gonna change that.

We got it back just as well, so no problem :p

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fluffy is the best sin/shadow on the server and everyone who plays rwz's knows this, its stupid to even debate about it.

ehm, Id say Roudy is the best sin/shadow on the server without a doubt, Vladlen is good aswell.

As far as the PvP guilds go MvP's are probably the strongest atm - their organization is really good.

:sy_empire: Drama queens / horrible guild name collection (FUBAR, Imp Fleet All-Stars, Slayers of dragon monsters, GODLIKE, Dominion.......)

:sy_empire: Smashking feat. Coral rejects (ACE)

:sy_empire: Smashton and the multiple button pressers (White Noise)

:sy_republic: Annoying tactics (MVPs)

:sy_republic: Just recruited 14 new members and still can't get a ranked team going (Coral)

:sy_republic: Too drunk to see node being capped (Harbinger)

:sy_empire: Can't think of anything (Impulse)

All in all, a very respectable bunch!

best *********** post ever.

I remember beating Impulse 3 times in a row this week when we played againts them :rolleyes:

So beating us in Huttball because Gragole was getting stunned even with force shroud (4 times in a row because of server regognition) and Fluffy using a clicking macro is hard? We were 4-1 up for a reason.

Losing to you in Civil War because Easyway got capped (not our sin) for lag reasons, even though we were first ones to cap and should have won, sure ok.

Losign to ancient Hypergate because we were bored of playing pugged teams and tbh none of us were even calling targets, not even remotely bothered.

The above are all excuses though, but I welcome the oppurtunity of playing you guys again in the future without any of the above hopefully happening again :)

Always a pleasure playing you guys, but you win some you lose some, but I can afely say the loses we have, theres usually a reason :) Play our main focused team, and beat us, then kudos to you guys.

p.s. whats all this crap about best sin EU?

So beating us in Huttball because Gragole was getting stunned even with force shroud (4 times in a row because of server regognition) and Fluffy using a clicking macro is hard? We were 4-1 up for a reason.

Losing to you in Civil War because Easyway got capped (not our sin) for lag reasons, even though we were first ones to cap and should have won, sure ok.

Losign to ancient Hypergate because we were bored of playing pugged teams and tbh none of us were even calling targets, not even remotely bothered.

The above are all excuses though, but I welcome the oppurtunity of playing you guys again in the future without any of the above hopefully happening again :)

Always a pleasure playing you guys, but you win some you lose some, but I can afely say the loses we have, theres usually a reason :) Play our main focused team, and beat us, then kudos to you guys.

p.s. whats all this crap about best sin EU?

I dont have clicking macro i just click =)

And anyone getting capper by clicking/keyboardturning/waisted Fluffy ?

(Is Trska from Coral and Trsk from ACE the same person?)

About ACE:

Yesterday we met ACE, and they have proved that they are one of the top teams, no doubts.

We were very impressed by the damage from such a players, like Gerikke, Larson, Trsk.

And that tank Yummy, he is *****ng amazing, seriously! (especially in guard switching, i met him on normal warzones too).

Who is Zhatter?(if i am correct)

Cheers, see ya in rateds.

zhatter is korribani/söul

and yes trsk is the same person. but against u we played without him, coz he was ur OP healer :>

Hopefully the Champions League will decide who is best on this server!

In my past I had the occasion to play with some of the guys mentioned here; MVP when they where still forming up in Summer, and Harbinger. I think Harbinger are one of the best guilds out there, and they do all in laid back way.

I really like the video when they beat Fubar in VS :D

For me Harbinger have always been a high standard!

To the OP thank you for mentioning Vitruvians, but this guild which I manage with a couple of other people is still a long way to go even to call us top ten material. We are doing small steps to the ladder, and hopefully we will reach the top.

I know some of you guys think Harbinger is good others dont rank us to high. Here is the reason

Any given day there is anywhere from 1-5 guys drinking and after couple hours of rwz you will start to see the diffrence.

We even have somenights when you have to be drinking or you will not get invited (our drunk rwz nights).

If you wanna farm easy rating from us do it late and on weekends thats when we dont peform to well =)

Anyways its allmost 5 pm so its my time to start getting on my wisky groove on. See you all on rwz

Love Fluffy

I haven't been so active lately and i think i havent played ranked with FUBAR in almost a month now, so i can't tell about the current situation in rwz, but up to a month back, i'd rate MVPs highest of our opponents since they gave us the most difficult games on a regular basis. They had excellent focusing and they weren't afraid of trying weird tactics.

So bassically every game you lose, you will blame on being drunk. Ive done ranked off my nut, this game osnt hard to play. Not exactly required focus like fps or mmoba's, just target of targets, listen and profit.

Yeah if we where sober no way in hell anyone would win us

We just like to give you guys a fair change

So bassically every game you lose, you will blame on being drunk. Ive done ranked off my nut, this game osnt hard to play. Not exactly required focus like fps or mmoba's, just target of targets, listen and profit.

So basically you blame every game you lose on technical reasons or not having the best setup. Force shroud not working 4x times on a row xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD. lagging exactly when ninjacapping. btw this thread is gonna be closed soon ^^

I haven't been so active lately and i think i havent played ranked with FUBAR in almost a month now, so i can't tell about the current situation in rwz, but up to a month back, i'd rate MVPs highest of our opponents since they gave us the most difficult games on a regular basis. They had excellent focusing and they weren't afraid of trying weird tactics.

lynxlynxlynxlynxlynxlynxlynxlynx

Yup Fluffy and Easyway the best sins on TOFN

hands down. period. case closed.

Easyway is so 3 months ago :rolleyes:

IMO Pwny was the best sin with me following and perhaps Fluffy but dunno he's always drunk and I didn't play much against him.

Edited by Markisha