Not Getting My Sub Coins Anymore

SickTag

Not getting my coins anymore, it's been two weeks late, and also no reply to my ticket I put in, however they just charge away on my credit card... One of the reasons I stay subscribed is for coins, which I don't get anymore, or the space missions, which are kind of a waste of time now as well. :mad:

You know, I'm not upset that there was a bug that stopped subscribers from getting their coins. Stuff happens, code isn't perfect, I get it.

What I'm upset about is that there are tons of people affected by this (see Customer Service Forum, multiple threads some 30 pages long) and it's just not a priority for EA to fix. Telling people to wait 7-10 days for their coins ON TOP OF the 10 days it took for them to acknowledge the problem (that's 20 days for a resolution btw) is atrocious customer service. I mean, beyond the pale.

Also, having my ticket closed and told to wait 7-10 days for the coins when the CSR reading my ticket can SEE I didn't get my coins, when he can just as easily give me the coins I'm owed, is also atrocious customer service. I would bet money that come February, I still won't have my coins. At this point, they have zero credibility on this issue. Until then, I'll keep filing tickets. When they get sick of reading them, maybe I'll get what's owed to me.

So much for EA giving a damn about the "loyal" subscribers. Pffft. I've honestly never encountered this kind of customer service apathy that didn't involve a utility company. Yes, I'm grumpy over it. I just told a friend interested in the game not to bother, the CS is that bad. If and when I get the coins that are a part of my subscription according to the terms, I'll change my mind.

But hey, it's a neat and crafty way to get subs to buy coins instead, huh? :mad:

Also, having my ticket closed and told to wait 7-10 days for the coins when the CSR reading my ticket can SEE I didn't get my coins, when he can just as easily give me the coins I'm owed, is also atrocious customer service.

The first level phone guys can not grant coins or anything else for that matter. All they can do is escalate your issue and put on hold for a higher up, which are very rare apparently. Those people are the ones with the multi hour wait times. Having never received any CCs without tickets and phone calls since they introduced them, I am familiar with the hoops.

Same here, week today they chared me but no coins... and customer service is horrible here... rly games like LOL have 10 times more players all over the world and its live service not some crazy phone calls... Edited by Tadios

Thanks everyone for letting us know that you have not yet received your Complimentary Cartel Coins.

We are aware that some players did not receive their subscriber reward Cartel Coins as expected this month, we’ve escalated this to our development team who are currently investigating the issue and who will make corrections to all affected accounts.

We’ve been advised that all players awaiting their grant should receive the coins due to them in the next 7 to 10 days.

Please accept our apologies for the delay in receiving your coins.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

From dev tracker.

I got the 7-10 days response to the ticket I put in.

lol

I got the

Everything is fixed now 12 days after I was suppose to get them (when CC charged)

so I replied everything was not fixed

thats when I got the 7-10 more day response

Guess if im lucky ill get double coins in Feb. (jan and feb cartel coins at onces)

but probably not,

probably get feb coins in march sometime with how this going

I am boycotting the CM for the unforseeable future due to this,they can go ahead and keep them for all i care now.

So am I, but that's more because I'm saving up for the next cartel pack. Though I might just buy another character slot instead.

I bought extra inventory slot with cartel points, got an error message....cartel coins gone and extra inventory bar wasn't there. Asked for assistance and a refund or extra inventory bar. Answer after a looong time=> call our acount and billing bla bla. Good work, good work. now i need to make a min of 45min international phone call to get my 150sh cartel coins yeah yeah. How great EA-BW is now rich with the cents they sucked away from me.

I am boycotting the CM for the unforseeable future due to this,they can go ahead and keep them for all i care now.

heh, other then a one time purchase for account vault space

I only spend my monthly amount and if I cant afford something I go with out

I pay a sub monthly

Thats enough support from me IMO!

I bought extra inventory slot with cartel points, got an error message....cartel coins gone and extra inventory bar wasn't there. Asked for assistance and a refund or extra inventory bar. Answer after a looong time=> call our acount and billing bla bla. Good work, good work. now i need to make a min of 45min international phone call to get my 150sh cartel coins yeah yeah. How great EA-BW is now rich with the cents they sucked away from me.

not to mention its NOT a toll free call so you would pay extra for the phone call.

Edited by Kalfear