Republic english speaking ranked team.

tonooo

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did it occur to you i play an assassin? :p

were not u the one who i 2v1 ed with sainte :D? on ranked :D? (dream team.)

mate i have no probs with u at all, just saying my oponion and u dont like it but i respect that, thats all

Edited by elitegerike

were not u the one who i 2v1 ed with sainte :D? on ranked :D? (dream team.)

mate i have no probs with u at all, just saying my oponion and u dont like it but i respect that, thats all

wherent we both with exi coming back from respawn jsut to stop you from capping without ANY cds? i jsut died in the mid and was out of any cds including medpacks and **** not even dreaming about my brekaer or own cc up , while you had al lyou r stuff up (you force camo > opened on me, gg for me), same with exi coming from your side using all his cds agasint your 26k tank sin guarding it.

and then when i came back 2nd time i got you down in few cds + assassin medal, does it make you bad coz i SOLOED you without any or most cds of yours ? im smart enough to notice that and didint really order myself a medal of greatness for it. only someone really narrow minded can.

and concerning puging, whats the difference who forms a 8 ppl team? all that matters some1 is willing to play and q, i play rated with 4 toons, i couldnt care less about my rating as it means little to nothing. i jsut play whats needed and most likely will never built really high rating bcoz of constant switching.

so whats the prob? as a guild yo uhave all the adventage, tactics,communication, steady team and i aslo belive in your onw eyes - 8 good guildies. so again whats the problem?

we dont have zillion members, sometimes we have 9 ppl out of thse 3 are op heals, couple cant/dont want to play ranekd atm, its either to pug or not to play. you should be rather happy coz with 1 win you probabyl gonna get more points than loosing 3 in a row, and i sense thse points are pretty important factor in here.

if OP manage to get such team going on rep side, every1 who plays and enjoys ranked should only be happy about it imo. its nice to see that guys liek juusto (hey hey) are willing to do it and dont really care much about loosing rating.

2nd time i got you down in few cds + assassin medal, does it make you bad coz i SOLOED you without any or most cds of yours ? im smart enough to notice that and didint really order myself a medal of greatness for it. only someone really narrow minded can.

UHUHUHUHUHUHUH CHALLANGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

its a fking lie man, :D u would never kill me in a fair 1v1 :)

u came back with exilove and for the 2nd time i lost the 2v1 (yeah am too bad )

anw: i respect what u said as well, i just said my oponion about handpickings thats all, everybody is different.

Edited by elitegerike

UHUHUHUHUHUHUH CHALLANGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

its a fking lie man, :D u would never kill me in 1v1 :)

anw: i respect what u said as well, i just said my oponion about handpickings thats all, everybody is different.

if its a lie then how does it happen that you died? who killed you ? you died and said in general chat "nice 2v1". why would i lie? yo uclaim you were sitting on our base in novare for rest of the game? even tho it was ours?

i didnt come back with exi coz he was sitting in resapwn still... so i say whos lying in here and why, but liek i said im not claiming i will kil lyou solo onm y jugg, jyou jsut dont seem to get the point of what im saying..

Edited by Saintewi

if its a lie then how does it happen that you died? who killed you ? you died and said in general chat "nice 2v1". why would i lie? yo uclaim you were sitting on our base in novare for rest of the game? even tho it was ours?

i didnt come back with exi coz he was sitting in resapwn still... so i say whos lying in here and why, but liek i said im not claiming i will kil lyou solo onm y jugg, jyou jsut dont seem to get the point of what im saying..

u came back together with exilove, or i was at LOW HP coz i just finished with exilove, i wrote "nice 2v1" for killing u in 2v1, not loosing.

anw i stop trashtalkin' about handpickings everybody has an opinion thats all.

Let's just agree to disagree and leave this thread for those who are interested about doing rankeds rep side.

- Weaponslinger

yeh on my part discussion is over, i know what happend, enough for me. sorry about getting it OT.

i will soon have my VG ready and im rdy to help anytime its needed and we're not q'ing with the guild.

I'm not the one that goes QQing about it because i can't win. That simply means you need to up your game or leave it and stay bad.

Untill yesterday i would never have thought to have to express myself like this, god did my view on ACE change in a short moment of time.

You need to cool it mate.

You're taking things personal and getting angry. This is just a discussion on the forums. There's no need to start calling us bad and that we can't win. We both know this isn't true.

Seriously, cool it

sarcasm?

there is some very good individuals who are not in ace,noise,coral... And they would make nice team. Its just matter on getting them all together. ;)

True, the reason i'm not in one of these is that i have tried them on alts or talked to them and the leaders in some of the guilds who claim to be good is just clueless.

Like one time i take to this dude, not gonna mention guild i was clearly saying in chat i was a guardian dps.

When o joined him on ts he started talking about going soresu and why i was taling about dps blabla nedless to say i left that moron on ts. Fact is most guilds on tofn i think is run by some former wow kid who knows nothing other then running around with fotm classes and talking about how good they are when most good players dont even play ranked because as we all know ranked is dead.

I dont know about all the leaders and how they are but someone show me one guild that is not run but some 20 year old kid from the uk with his elitist attitude who is just clueless.If this guild exist i would like to know about it ?

Edited by Lord_Karsk

I dont know about all the leaders and how they are but someone show me one guild that is not run but some 20 year old kid from the uk with his elitist attitude who is just clueless.If this guild exist i would like to know about it ?

i am 21 years old kid, leading ACEs rwz

sup?