Republic english speaking ranked team.

tonooo

True, the reason i'm not in one of these is that i have tried them on alts or talked to them and the leaders in some of the guilds who claim to be good is just clueless.

Like one time i take to this dude, not gonna mention guild i was clearly saying in chat i was a guardian dps.

When o joined him on ts he started talking about going soresu and why i was taling about dps blabla nedless to say i left that moron on ts. Fact is most guilds on tofn i think is run by some former wow kid who knows nothing other then running around with fotm classes and talking about how good they are when most good players dont even play ranked because as we all know ranked is dead.

I dont know about all the leaders and how they are but someone show me one guild that is not run but some 20 year old kid from the uk with his elitist attitude who is just clueless.If this guild exist i would like to know about it ?

LoLed.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you do this? I mean, act appropriately at all times? Also, are you "leading" for your team? Just curious. You seem to be so good at forums!

I think i'm pretty good at valuing oppertunities yes, but no ofcourse I am not leading.

I just explained you why there is no real "leader". Just a targetcaller.

**** i just noticed i went offtopic in the thread i participated in derailment twice already.

If you want to continue, just make a thread with my post quoted.

Staying on topic, if you guys need a:

* reps: guardian tank/focus/somehybridnotlistedhere (Kailh) ; hybrid/infiltration shadow (dps gear) (Iriaz) ; assault vg (Thaykirk)

* imps: rage/carnage mara (Flavored) ; op healer (Tinhalla)

You can always whisper and get me. I'll communicate in english and stick to playing my role properly as long as the team doesn't immediately fall apart :)

Edited by HighCounsil

Staying on topic, if you guys need a:

* reps: guardian tank/focus/somehybridnotlistedhere (Kailh) ; hybrid/infiltration shadow (dps gear) (Iriaz) ; assault vg (Thaykirk)

* imps: rage/carnage mara (Flavored) ; op healer (Tinhalla)

You can always whisper and get me. I'll communicate in english and stick to playing my role properly as long as the team doesn't immediately fall apart :)

Also you get to be on TV if you take him

staying on topic, if you guys need a:

* reps: Guardian tank/focus/somehybridnotlistedhere (kailh) ; hybrid/infiltration shadow (dps gear) (iriaz) ; assault vg (thaykirk)

* imps: Rage/carnage mara (flavored) ; op healer (tinhalla)

you can always whisper and get me. I'll communicate in english and stick to playing my role properly as long as the team doesn't immediately fall apart :)

dude you forgot to mention you have awesoam white hair

Edited by Markisha