I was just kicked from my guild

Ihjace

I'm new to this MMO and I've been happily playing along doddling at my own speed. making lots of money and having quite a bit of fun.

Today I decided to finally do some Pvp. I asked in Guild if anyone wanted to after 3 matches pvp with me as I enjoy healing.

Enter the PVP match and our team is pretty bad. Aside from my ex-guild mates everyone else was level 10-15 - It didn't look good. So I attempted to do my best and heal everyone. I stepped out with 250k healing on my 4th ever match of pvp.

I then ask after the match (we lost) if we are going again and I am told no - then they all leave and I ask why. I'm met with abuse and general distaste towards me like I've just told them to die.

And then I was kicked.

I...yeah...Not really sure what to say. I want to transfer off the server now as that's just ruined my experince of the entire server. I wanna go onto an RP server as everyone is normally friendly but yeah..

Just wanted to share my experience with you guys...Did I do something wrong?

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just sounds like your 'guild' wasn't the most forgiving and god help them if they ever wipe in a Flashpoint or Operation. Unfortunately for yourself, people like this, who don't like to lose AT ALL, will jump on the easy to blame guy, which is invariably the healer. I'd just suggest trying to find a decent bunch of people but find out beforehand exactly how forgiving they are by relaying this tale to them to see how they respond. Good luck in game. Edited by darthgroond

Sorry to hear that. You did absolutely nothing wrong and do not let them ruin things for you! There are a lot of good, kind guilds and players out there so do not give up hope! There are always douche bags out there lurking. Edited by Orlesian

Props to you for rocking Healz in PvP mang! You are welcome to join Jung Ma (PvP-RP) any day. I even have a Merc I'm leveling right now that would be more than happy to roll with a pocket healer and help you level and gear up. If you reroll, feel free to send a /whisper to Alphafett. Eff those clownz that kicked you.

250k and they whine, I guess because you didn't heal them only. Frankly, and I am not a super nice person, when I used to PVP on my Commando I would note the lvl 10s-15s and not heal them at all. That was when there were 50s rolling around and you are just wasting resources trying to keep them up. They get hit HARD.

Of course, I was having fun and winning wasn't as much as priority as the buttheads you were apparently stuck with in your guild lol

Play for a while, you should start to note people playing toons around your level that are guilded. If you end up in a few WZs with them you should ask them about their guild.

I am super duper bad at remembering names so I am also guildless at the moment, but I will be trying to pay more attention to the people I seem to run with regularly.

Grats on the 250k, it's not an easy number to reach if you have a few 10s - 15s rolling around because you tend to die too often.

I play on an RP server. Not everyone is friendly and not all guilds are cool places of welcome.

At the same time, not everyone is a sore loser, d-canoe who can't handle that losing happens and characters die. Find another guild. I guarantee there is more than one with cool people who will laugh off a losing pvp match with you. Those people will also logically look for better ways to kill a boss when wiping instead of raging, and will be far more fun to hang out with.

I don't know if there's more to this or this is all there is, but my advice is to put your server name in this thread.

You're likely to get at least one recruitment PM just on account of not (apparently) coming off as a jerk.

Edit: oh, and if this isn't clear enough, based on your story, you were in a garbage guild. No reasonable guild kicks someone for underperforming in their first 4 matches in the lowbies, let alone a healer, if you even were underperforming, which isn't necessarily the case.

Edited by Larry_Dallas

Healer tends to get the most love in wz (from both sides). 250k in a losing lowbie match isn't very bad. Scratching my head hard why your guildies would pick on you?

A guess would be you missed the objective of the wz? Something like a healer got the ball in huttball but just stand there to heal rather than run or pass the ball.

From your explanation there was no cause for you being kicked but we need to know the whole story of what happened in the warzone. What was your objective score at the end what type of match was it and how did you play simply heal people or try to stop caps as well did you pay attention to strategy in chat such as in civil war if they say 2/6/0 don't go right and so on.

This story is way too black and white to be plausible.

After match I asked if we were going again.

I was told "We are" "You aren't"

They all left the group then I asked why and was kicked from the guild then told I suck.

Btw It was alderran civil war, I got told to stay in the middle but could see this wasn't working so I went to one of the sides and healed people there. I stopped cappers when they attempted to take turrets.

The argument was that I sucked, I got abusive towards them yeah, I didn't just say "okay" I told them that they are elitist ******es and pretty horrible people to pick on someone who's brand new and offer no help and just tell them that they suck.

Edited by Ihjace

They all left the group then I asked why and was kicked from the guild then told I suck.

Btw It was alderran civil war, I got told to stay in the middle but could see this wasn't working so I went to one of the sides and healed people there. I stopped cappers when they attempted to take turrets.

The argument was that I sucked, I got abusive towards them yeah, I didn't just say "okay" I told them that they are elitist ******es and pretty horrible people to pick on someone who's brand new and offer no help and just tell them that they suck.

Sounds to me like they were just a bunch of impatient whiners that instead of helping what appears to be a good player get better just dropped you. I would say they did you favor now you can go find a real guild to be a part of.

Sounds like you are better off OP. I wouldn't worry too much about going to another server. I'm quite sure you an find another guild peeps that love to play and aren't douche-bags.

Just put the biggest offenders on ignore and have fun. You don't need them.

If you are in a losing civil war, I guess your team only capped that one side turret. Going to that turret to heal and stop capper is fine when your team need the number there.

But, say, if your team already has 2 people defending and the opponent is only sending 1 attacker at a time, going to that node will be seen as farming medals and not contributing to the team's objective. In other word, suck. (Not saying you are, still trying to figure out what happened)

If you are in a losing civil war, I guess your team only capped that one side turret. Going to that turret to heal and stop capper is fine when your team need the number there.

But, say, if your team already has 2 people defending and the opponent is only sending 1 attacker at a time, going to that node will be seen as farming medals and not contributing to the team's objective. In other word, suck. (Not saying you are, still trying to figure out what happened)

We had the middle turret and it was me and the leader standing there doing nothing. Reps had outer 2, 1 guy was attacking the northen one against 2 while everyone else was hitting the south. So I went north to help and then after we got it went south.

I'm new to this MMO and I've been happily playing along doddling at my own speed. making lots of money and having quite a bit of fun.

Today I decided to finally do some Pvp. I asked in Guild if anyone wanted to after 3 matches pvp with me as I enjoy healing.

Enter the PVP match and our team is pretty bad. Aside from my ex-guild mates everyone else was level 10-15 - It didn't look good. So I attempted to do my best and heal everyone. I stepped out with 250k healing on my 4th ever match of pvp.

I then ask after the match (we lost) if we are going again and I am told no - then they all leave and I ask why. I'm met with abuse and general distaste towards me like I've just told them to die.

And then I was kicked.

I...yeah...Not really sure what to say. I want to transfer off the server now as that's just ruined my experince of the entire server. I wanna go onto an RP server as everyone is normally friendly but yeah..

Just wanted to share my experience with you guys...Did I do something wrong?

You didn't do anything wrong bud. Just find a good guild. My guess is that guild wont be around for more than a month or so. Also, sounds like the reaction you get from a guild that randomly invites people without any kind of process, no website, etc.

And literally, nobody will ever get mad at you for healing. I was in a WZ yesterday with a Commando lvl 40sh and she and I defended a door in VS. Despite the fact she kept me up while I killed whatever 2 or 3 people showed up there, I noticed in later Warzones she was healing for 40kish. So, umm, you don't have to heal all the time even if you could, but being able to when you really need/want to is a huge plus.